• Advertisement

[Potions]Game System & Expansions

Discuss card making and cards you have made.

[Potions]Game System & Expansions

Postby drathe » Sunday February 8th, 2009 1:40am

Going through my list of stuff I've been wanting to get done for the last year, I've finally crossed off Potion Cards. If you check out my Card Page (link in my signature) you'll find them readily available for download. There are three sets. First is a set of 8 potions from the Game System Treasure Cards and Quest Notes; second are the four potions from the Kellar's Keep and Return of the Witch Lord Alchemist's Shop plus two potions from the European Game System Treasure Cards; third are a set of 8 potions from the Elf and Barbarian Quest Pack Alchemist's Shop.

I made these up because I've found in past (and present) games that my Heroes repeatedly ask for a reminder on what effects certain potions have. Especially those that are less commonly used. It's also nice have a card for them and saves space on character sheets for those who actually write the details down.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Ye Olde Inn is proudly hosted by

Proudly Hosted by MDD Hosting

Host your Website at MDD Hosting by clicking the logo above and Ye Olde Inn will receive a commission that we'll put toward keeping Ye Olde Inn online for everyone to enjoy!

Re: [Potions]Game System & Expansions

Postby drathe » Friday February 20th, 2009 12:56am

Update: I've also added a set of 5 cards for the Wizards of Morcar treasure Potions and updated the Elf and Barbarian set to also include their 3 additional treasure Potions.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Return to Cards