• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

My Alchemist Cards

Discuss card making and cards you have made.

My Alchemist Cards

Postby Lemmeron » Tuesday December 8th, 2020 6:29pm

With the Alchemist thread going on here it reminded me I forgot to post my Alchemist Cards. Essentially I have a small Alchemist deck, at the start of the Quest they draw a number of them (currently 1 per 2 mind points rounded down) to use in the quest.

If the Alchemist encounters an alchemy table, they may spend a turn making a potion any may choose any 1 potion available in the Alchemy deck (they may only do this once per alchemy table).

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

I am still working on my Alchemist character card as I am not happy with the image, but for me the Alchemist is studious Dwarf, so it is Tougher than a wizard and has better natural defense, but lacks in direct attack strength (but uses normal weapons and armor with the same strength as an elf).

Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!
Lemmeron

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: My Alchemist Cards

Postby Kurgan » Wednesday December 9th, 2020 11:56am

I love the idea of the Alchemist, thanks for sharing your ideas! You're using a different base combat system for the other heroes too, right? Because 1 defend die is pretty weak, and green dice have one less skull than white dice.
Kurgan

Swordsman
Swordsman

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:

Postby Lemmeron » Wednesday December 9th, 2020 6:40pm

Yes, all Heroes have 1 base attack and defend die of different colours added to their equipment dice. My equipment is balanced around this.

Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!
Lemmeron

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Kurgan » Thursday December 10th, 2020 6:52pm

That makes sense, thanks for clarifying.
Kurgan

Swordsman
Swordsman

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:

Return to Cards