• Advertisement

[Tutorial] Idomeneas' Card Printing

Discuss card making and cards you have made.

Re: [Tutorial] Idomeneas' Card Printing

Postby Daedalus » Thursday June 13th, 2013 12:15am

Decipher wrote:
chaoticprime wrote:Very nice. Which company?

Have to get back to you on that one. I havent printed any cards in a year or so and the website is saved on my desktop which is in pieces. Give me a few weeks to get my desktop back together shoot you a PM.

Better yet, post it here. That way anybody reading this thread has the option of using the same company.
________
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS YOU

VOTE NOW!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Slacker Ruleslawyer

Yeti
Yeti

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Decipher » Thursday June 13th, 2013 2:22am

Daedalus wrote:
Decipher wrote:
chaoticprime wrote:Very nice. Which company?

Have to get back to you on that one. I havent printed any cards in a year or so and the website is saved on my desktop which is in pieces. Give me a few weeks to get my desktop back together shoot you a PM.

Better yet, post it here. That way anybody reading this thread has the option of using the same company.

The desktop I speak of, is actually sitting in a partially built Dragon's Lair arcade cabinet. I have it in about 20 pieces, but the wife is helping me put it back together. The second it is together, I will go through my favorites on Explorer and find that printer and post it here.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Decipher

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby IvenBach » Sunday July 14th, 2013 11:15pm

Please do! I recently thought of making my own cards and was pointed to this thread.

Rewards:
Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
IvenBach
The NEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Previous

Return to Cards