• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Anyone made cards on gamecrafter site?

Discuss card making and cards you have made.

Re: Anyone made cards on gamecrafter site?

Postby whitebeard » March 31st, 2018, 1:21 pm

phoenixcinder wrote:
whitebeard wrote:FYI, I printed Bridge cards which have slightly different dimensions than the stock HQ cards. Not sure what size you are ordering which is the same. The width of the card is clearly different. I did not inspect the Diameter of the rounded edges for comparison.

yeah I noticed HQ cards are not a true 2.25 width, they are a touch bit thinner. Height seems to match though. One of the reasons I am redoing the whole lot of them including the base set. 54 artifact cards?? Did you make some up, I have a total of 47 prepped, Time to figure out if I missed any

I use my own artifacts mostly to enhance the wizard spells. I just completed a revision (Thanks mostly to Daedalus). I can repost the PDF with more urgency if you want them. All these spell enhancements are used up if a 1 is rolled on a red die... so the wizard is always working with an incomplete set and looking for more.

My artifacts are here (http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=3666&start=0.
Has resigned from the forum and would delete his account if he could.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
whitebeard

Archmage
Archmage

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Anyone made cards on gamecrafter site?

Postby Spookyhappyfun » April 2nd, 2018, 10:10 pm

I love posts about printing cards. One of these days I'm gonna get around to professionally printing some of my own and will use all these threads as reference.

Rewards:
Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Spookyhappyfun

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Cards