• Advertisement

MoJones304's Weapon & Clothing Armory

Discuss card making and cards you have made.

MoJones304's Weapon & Clothing Armory

Postby MoJones304 » Friday October 20th, 2017 11:12pm

Last edited by MoJones304 on Saturday October 21st, 2017 3:10pm, edited 1 time in total.
MoJones304

Skeleton
Skeleton

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Ye Olde Inn is proudly hosted by

Proudly Hosted by MDD Hosting

Host your Website at MDD Hosting by clicking the logo above and Ye Olde Inn will receive a commission that we'll put toward keeping Ye Olde Inn online for everyone to enjoy!

Re: MoJones304's Weapon & Clothing Armory

Postby Gold Bearer » Saturday October 21st, 2017 9:29am

Some interesting ones in there, maybe the hammer would be better as a special item.
I think the greatsword's supposed to be two handed.
The rules for the healing kit aren't very clear, it's the and roll bit at the end. It also seems WAY too good.
I'd also change chemist to alchemist.
:goblin: 1BP, :orc: 2BP, :fimir: 3BP, :skeleton: 1BP, :zombie: 2BP, :mummy: 3BP, :chaoswarrior: 4BP, :gargoyle: 5BP. US :chaoswarrior: 3BP, US :gargoyle: 4BP.

Combined Spells: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2454

Wanna learn martial arts? Check out my youtube channel, tutorials coming soon. By far my most popular video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie6BkN-3E

Gateway to higher dimensions - DMT, Spirit Molecule: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtT6Xkk-kzk

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Shattered a Skeleton! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Gold Bearer

Crossbowman
Crossbowman

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby MoJones304 » Saturday October 21st, 2017 12:06pm

I agree about the Greatsword, that's an error. It is supposed to be two-handed. I'll have to edit that. The medic-kit hasn't been too overpowered because it goes away after the 6 total BP are used. Thanks for the reply.
MoJones304

Skeleton
Skeleton

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Daedalus » Friday January 26th, 2018 11:34pm

Your Armory has a nice selection of gear. The text could be made more readable if you lightened the background/darkened the lettering, in my opinion.

The breakable buckler is an interesting idea, but pricey. Why not let it cancel 5 Body Points of damage before it must be discarded?
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Slacker Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby knightkrawler » Saturday January 27th, 2018 4:08am

Daedalus wrote:Your Armory has a nice selection of gear. The text could be made more readable if you lightened the background/darkened the lettering, in my opinion.

The breakable buckler is an interesting idea, but pricey. Why not let it cancel 5 Body Points of damage before it must be discarded?

...but only one point per attack, I'd add.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby MoJones304 » Saturday January 27th, 2018 5:48pm

I agree about the backgrounds. I am still working with some coloring and textures to get a better looking armory. I wanted the idea of the leather cuirass and wooden buckler breaking be on account of actually taking damage. I did consider the idea of allowing them to "absorb" the damage before breaking, but this is what I am going with currently. Great thing about this game is that I am constantly playing and finding ways to improve our game experience.
MoJones304

Skeleton
Skeleton

Hero:
Usergroups:

Return to Cards