Even More Skill Cards

Discuss card making and cards you have made.

Re: Even More Skill Cards

Postby clmckay » Monday September 5th, 2016 3:42pm

Yes, finished and printed.

I don't have any open space in Dropbox right now.

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
clmckay

Storm Master
Storm Master

Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Count Mohawk » Wednesday September 28th, 2016 5:08pm

Daedalus wrote:
clmckay wrote:I took it down for some revisions.

They're not done yet, but here is where they currently stand, including a few new ones.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/meaj7ynrscc5c ... d.zip?dl=0

Did you finish these? (If so, congratulations.) The link is down again.

I might be able to mirror these for a while, if someone wants to see them again. I have a couple of folders in my hard drive labeled "clmckay's Skill cards", which are probably these.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
Marquis of Math
Count Mohawk

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Anderas » Thursday September 29th, 2016 4:22am

Yes, thanks. I'd be interested after all.

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Swordsman
Swordsman

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member
Champion Group Member

Postby Count Mohawk » Saturday October 1st, 2016 2:53pm

Alright, here you guys go:

clmckay's Skill Cards (Dropbox mirror).link

I actually have two sets up in here because I'm not sure which one is more recent.

My Dropbox is also pretty full, but if I do end up having to take these down later I'll be sure to post a warning before I do it.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
Marquis of Math
Count Mohawk

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Anderas » Monday October 3rd, 2016 11:40pm

Thanks a lot, that was very kind!

I was already proposing:
* Transfer a Body Point
* Switch places with a model you just attacked. (i would allow it even if no damage was done, otherwise 90% of the monsters are dead before the skill works)

I add now some more proposals:
* Forceful blows: After attacking, move the target model one space backward in a straight or diagonal line.
* Riposte: For each black shield rolled against this model in attack, the model may immediately counter attack with one white die
* Shield fight: After a successful defense from an attack out of an adjacent field, you may immediately attack this enemy for free. (You're preparing your counterattack behind the shield, that's why ) (It's nice in combination with "Riposte" i guess)
* Feint: For each black shield rolled in attack, the enemy model may attack with one white die fewer than normal
* Death strike: After announcing the death strike, you may roll three white dice more (or exchange the dice with another color... needs to be fleshed out). However, you may not defend until it's this model's turn again.
* Reflexes: If you trigger a trap during your movement, roll a white die. On a white shield, you dodge the trap and can continue to move.

* Swordmaster: If this model is equipped with two swords of the same kind, roll one white die more in both, attack and defense. (swords are expensive in my system, especially the long sword is not cheap)

* Wise man: You can choose to go first or last instead of going in normal turn order

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Swordsman
Swordsman

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member
Champion Group Member

Postby Spookyhappyfun » Saturday December 23rd, 2017 10:23pm

These skill cards are amazing! And the fact that they're already formatted to match the NA cards is such a wonderful bonus. Thank you!

Rewards:
Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Spookyhappyfun

Necromancer
Necromancer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Cards