• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Lemmeron's equipment cards

Discuss card making and cards you have made.

Re: Lemmeron's equipment cards

Postby clmckay » July 11th, 2015, 10:09 am

Hmmm......I can't speak for others, I would be willing to do a card deck order, but would much prefer to have them printed myself, if possible. I could ensure that the size and paper type matches the current cards I have. Also,there are a few tweaks I'd make to have them mesh with my groups style of play.

That would be best served by using the original image files. I'm assuming though, you're not too open to that?

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
clmckay

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Ragnar IronFist » July 11th, 2015, 8:30 pm

I'd be down for a full on set. Heck, I'm interested in what crmckay has in his set. Somebody should seriously compile and merge everyone's cool card ideas here.
But yeah, A Lemmeron full deck would rock.
Ragnar IronFist

Chaos Warrior
Chaos Warrior

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby clmckay » July 11th, 2015, 9:27 pm

It be nice to have all the community's cards in one place or post, but I think everyone's been good about posting their JPGs in various locations in the home brew sections.

I think pretty much all the cards I've made are in the new QP section (with QPs) or in the cards sub forum, if you're looking for them. I've never bothered much with new monster cards or new heroes.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
clmckay

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby EvilWizardCharacter » July 11th, 2015, 9:49 pm

I would buy whatever you're selling!

Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange.
EvilWizardCharacter

Orc
Orc

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Anderas » August 16th, 2015, 9:14 am

To be honest - i would be most interested in a downloadable version so that i can customize my own cards from yours :) I think everybody does that sooner or later, and i am currently in that stage.

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member
Champion Group Member

Postby Lemmeron » August 17th, 2015, 8:46 am

I have been super busy renovating the new house.

I will do my best to figure out a way to upload all the image files so people can print them off. I can also organise to get them printed and sent to the people that want them still.

pm me if you want me to get a set printed and sent to you. And I can work out what it will cost.

Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!
Lemmeron

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Anderas » August 17th, 2015, 9:27 am

If i go with your cards printed, i would need your set of symbols to adhere the rest of my cards to the same style.
I like the style a lot, but as i am individualist, i want also the possibility of tweaking and changing :)

Stratos was so nice to make available his Photoshop files, so i already have a super-strong basis to start from.

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member
Champion Group Member

Postby Lemmeron » August 18th, 2015, 6:59 am

OK here it is, I think...

I have uploaded the jpg's I used to print all my cards to drop box and shared the folder here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9c0stxeouhcd4us/AABJTyeWeUEiSwdQDzgZC-KLa?dl=0

I have also uploaded my search "tokens" for traps/hidden doors and treasure which I use in my games to keep track of which rooms/corridors/furniture has been searched for what

It has been a lot of work, but in the end I think it is going to be best for the community to release it all for everyone, and I can still organise printing and sending for those who want it done.

ENJOY !

Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!
Lemmeron

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Lemmeron » September 9th, 2015, 7:19 pm

Can someone please let me know this link is working. thanks

Rewards:
Lemmeron

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Count Mohawk » September 9th, 2015, 7:38 pm

The link has been and continues to work. Excellent contribution, Lemm.

This may have been asked before, but I'll ask again anyway: Can you name a couple of your sources for the black-and-white artwork that appears on each card? Gary Chalk is surely one source, but I'd be surprised if he was the entire thing.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
Marquis of Math
Count Mohawk

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Cards