GimmeYerGold's Expanded Armory

Discuss card making and cards you have made.

Re: GimmeYerGold's Expanded Armory

Postby j_dean80 » Tuesday October 3rd, 2017 7:02pm

Spookyhappyfun wrote:
j_dean80 wrote:Usually the Alchemist is used.

I don't think I've seen stats for an alchemist hero before. Do you have any you could share? I'd be interested to see them.

Here is one of the threads: http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3496
Blood - Good to the last drop

Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
j_dean80

Ogre
Ogre

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Daedalus » Friday January 26th, 2018 2:01pm

Spookyhappyfun wrote:
j_dean80 wrote:Usually the Alchemist is used.

I don't think I've seen stats for an alchemist hero before. Do you have any you could share? I'd be interested to see them.

"Alchemist Hero" in the search window and some time should do the job.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Slacker Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby mitchiemasha » Friday January 26th, 2018 2:09pm

I was thinking about putting my armour on to a large card like US ed, A table is no good for game but ok for development, but i'm now toying with the idea of making all of them cards. Inbetween quests, shuffle the deck, pick a certain amount of cards and this is stock at the shop. Previously the Hero had to roll for stock, rare items being harder.

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
mitchiemasha

Scout
Scout

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby clmckay » Friday January 26th, 2018 3:10pm

<I was thinking about putting my armour on to a large card like US ed, A table is no good for game but ok for development, but i'm now toying with the idea of making all of them cards. Inbetween quests, shuffle the deck, pick a certain amount of cards and this is stock at the shop.>

This is exactly how we play. Generally 10 cards are drawn, each one is a single of what's in the shop. So if you only draw one card of an item then only one can be bought. We use cards for each weapon/armor/potion/artifact/random item.

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
clmckay

Storm Master
Storm Master

Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Cards