• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Artifax

Discuss card making and cards you have made.

Artifax

Postby chaoticprime » June 13th, 2013, 3:20 pm

Here are some working concepts for Artifacts that I have going. The art is from misc Basic and AD&D manuals. I basically just made them up as I found pictures.
Last edited by chaoticprime on June 13th, 2013, 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
chaoticprime
Practically Lives Here

Swordsman
Swordsman

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Artifax

Postby Ethica » June 13th, 2013, 5:11 pm

Cool! Can you post a larger picture somewhere please?

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Ethica

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:

Postby chaoticprime » June 13th, 2013, 6:29 pm

Ethica wrote:Cool! Can you post a larger picture somewhere please?

Done

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
chaoticprime
Practically Lives Here

Swordsman
Swordsman

Usergroups:

Postby Sjeng » June 14th, 2013, 12:57 am

Do you have the original artworks for me? Your image is highly compressed into jpg, making is fuzzy.
Or better yet, the e-books of the D&D/Basic stuff, I love the art, it fits extremely well!
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Daedalus » June 16th, 2013, 12:06 am

Second on the art working--particularly the staff and book. I'd like to offer a suggestion for the the Antimagic Staff. To keep it balanced, it probably should have a limitation of working once per Quest. To make room for this, you could combine the first two lines into one: "You may use this magical staff immediately after a monster casts a spell to cancel it."
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby chaoticprime » June 16th, 2013, 1:37 am

Daedalus wrote:Second on the art working--particularly the staff and book. I'd like to offer a suggestion for the the Antimagic Staff. To keep it balanced, it probably should have a limitation of working once per Quest. To make room for this, you could combine the first two lines into one: "You may use this magical staff immediately after a monster casts a spell to cancel it."

I home rule that heroes can only use one artifact each per turn. If the Wizard using the antimagic staff already used an artifact (including any passive-acting ones taking effect), he would be unable to counterspell with it.

Rewards:
chaoticprime
Practically Lives Here

Swordsman
Swordsman

Usergroups:

Return to Cards