• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

[Equipment] - Scepter

Discuss card making and cards you have made.

[Equipment] - Scepter

Postby Phoenix » April 23rd, 2009, 9:44 am

A Warmancer may wield this Mace-like weapon with 3 Combat Dice.

Should also be equipped with a certain spell (with a given number of charges/recharges).

Perhaps can be imbued with a set number of spells (at a cost) and can be customized by the Warmancer as to what/how many spells it contains...hmm...

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
The Great
Phoenix

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: [Equipment] - Scepter

Postby drathe » April 24th, 2009, 11:13 pm

In my Rise of Darkness Quests, there is an Artifact called the Phoenix Staff (which was named years before we became acquainted). On first find, it is similar to the Wizard Staff, but it has a setting on the top where magical stones may be placed to enhance it. An additional ability is added depending on the stone that is set in the staff (which may be changed between quests and often requires proper cutting before their initial use). The staff may be used by anyone, but the additional stone enhancements may only be used by the Wizard... thus far. I may have Character specific enhancements later, but will likely keep it Wizard only and just create an Artifact that has Character specific attributes. In fact, I've decided that's what I'll do. Keep the Phoenix Staff Wizard only, and design a separate Artifact with Character specific attributes. That'll keep'em Heroes fighting amongst themselves for a while! :twisted:

Any who, back on topic, I like the idea the Scepter and it will make for a great addition to TIA. Customizable weapons are always an interesting idea as they allow for something new each Quest. Three Combat Dice may be a little overpowered with additional enhancements.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Return to Cards