• Advertisement

Custom Ye Olde Alchemy Shoppe

Discuss card making and cards you have made.

Custom Ye Olde Alchemy Shoppe

Postby Sjeng » Wednesday July 11th, 2012 2:59pm

Just a little thingy I made to go with the Armoury. 2 versions.
I'm also planning on making a EU version of the Armoury, with all the items in the EU Equipment cards, and some additional things, for which I will also make cards, so things are complete.

Alchemist-Shop-EU.jpg

Alchemist-Shop-EU-alt.jpg

I changed a few minor things. There were two restoration potions, with different costs and effects, so I changed the name of the expensive one to Superior.
I also changed the colour of the Battle Rage porion to purple, as that's what the description says, and to make it different from the regular Battle potion.
Lastly I change the name of the Frost Skin to "potion of frost skin", because this was the only potion without actually being named "potion of..."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Sjeng on Wednesday July 11th, 2012 5:02pm, edited 2 times in total.

RPG Gateway Die Roller's 100

Uncle Zargon
Wants YOU!

HeroQuest YeOldeInn

Image Image Image Image

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Ye Olde Inn is proudly hosted by

Proudly Hosted by MDD Hosting

Host your Website at MDD Hosting by clicking the logo above and Ye Olde Inn will receive a commission that we'll put toward keeping Ye Olde Inn online for everyone to enjoy!

Re: Custom Ye Olde Alchemy Shoppe

Postby shy-design » Wednesday July 11th, 2012 4:13pm

this is great.

Rewards:
Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange.
shy-design

Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Nerrad72 » Thursday July 12th, 2012 11:33am

boss work sjeng, printing mine off now :)
Nerrad72

Chaos Warrior
Chaos Warrior

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby el_flesh » Thursday July 12th, 2012 12:09pm

I guess for balancing the rarity of restoration and even LIFE potions is required.

I just don't like it. My fantasy world has to have some kind of logic to it. Presumably, with all the nasty going on, health potions would be a BIG industry with lots of demand for it.

Maybe we can assume that supply has a hard time meeting the demand - most of the health potions available go to the king's army haha.

But you would think the wizard would be pretty dam adept at creating health potions himself. NEW HOUSE RULE...
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Necrothug » Friday July 13th, 2012 11:32am

Just a heads up Sjeng, I posted PDFs of my Alchemist's and Armory shop pages in my box thread as requested.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Necrothug

Skeleton
Skeleton

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Daedalus » Monday July 16th, 2012 5:40pm

Great work. Downloaded...thanks!
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Slacker Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Return to Cards