• Advertisement

Intro and notes A-C?

Discuss Revenge of the Weather-Man, published in the HeroQuest Marvel Winter Special.

Intro and notes A-C?

Postby Andy P » Monday November 25th, 2013 7:29am

I can't help but notice that the PDF hosted at Ye Olde Inn for the Marvel Winter Special appears to be corrupted; specifically it's missing the first page of the quest. (Unless it just appears that way on my PC?)

Does anyone have a scan of that page? Failing that - what's the story/introduction behind it, and what are the notes A-C?
Andy P

Mummy
Mummy

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Intro and notes A-C?

Postby Sjeng » Monday November 25th, 2013 7:46am

if drathe reads this, he will check the file. You might need to pm him if it takes too long ;)

RPG Gateway Die Roller's 100

Uncle Zargon
Wants YOU!

HeroQuest YeOldeInn

Image Image Image Image

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Daedalus » Monday November 25th, 2013 6:55pm

I posted your notice in the Website Feedback forum. drathe generally has an interest in fixing the downloads in a timely fasion. Failing that, I have my own copy that can be made available to you. You can also check out heroquest.no-ip.com for something NOW.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Slacker Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby drathe » Monday November 25th, 2013 10:15pm

A fresh copy has been uploaded.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Andy P » Tuesday November 26th, 2013 4:24am

Fantastic response, thanks... downloading now!
Andy P

Mummy
Mummy

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to Revenge of the Weather-Man