• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Furniture?

A special room for Decipher's Group to gather and discuss private topics as directed by Decipher.

Furniture?

Postby Decipher » August 16th, 2015, 12:52 pm

Thinking about also doing furniture. I will try to get as close to the originals without infringing on Hasbro & Game Workshops copyrights. What do you guys and gals think?

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Furniture?

Postby Goblin-King » August 16th, 2015, 1:11 pm

HQ really already has all the furniture you need to play official quests. I can't think of much of a "need" for more.
Again this is just me personally. But I find the need for fitting minis to be greater.

What do you have in mind when you mention furniture?

If you are looking into replacement / full 3D (instead of cardboard) - or expanding the repertoire...
Well... I'm just saying Zealot Miniatures already caters to that audience with the very nice Twisting Catacombs series.
You'd be competing for costumers in a niche marked.

Just saying...

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Frozen Horror
Frozen Horror

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby knightkrawler » August 16th, 2015, 1:18 pm

Yeah, I agree. No need. Competition too strong.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Decipher » August 16th, 2015, 1:29 pm

Those doors look pretty sweet. Are they always out of stock? I need a bunch of those!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Thantos » August 16th, 2015, 4:25 pm

Will be back with the new version once the Kickstarter pieces make it into the store early next year :D
http://www.zealotminiatures.com
Models. Plastic Injection. Resin Casting. High Res 3D Printing . Macro 3D Scanning .

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges.
Thantos

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Decipher » August 16th, 2015, 4:33 pm

Thantos wrote:Will be back with the new version once the Kickstarter pieces make it into the store early next year :D

I have to admit, until 2 posts ago, I had no idea Zealot Miniatures even existed. I would love to have about 40 of those doors man. I can't stand the HQ doors.

Rewards:
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby whitebeard » August 16th, 2015, 5:17 pm

Thantos wrote:Will be back with the new version once the Kickstarter pieces make it into the store early next year :D

Next year not so far off now. I failed to grasp the idea of making a small pledge to get in early, then increasing later. You'll get your doors from the store the week after my KS stuff shows up :lol:
Has resigned from the forum and would delete his account if he could.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
whitebeard

Archmage
Archmage

Forum Language: English (United States)
Usergroups:

Postby Thantos » August 16th, 2015, 6:05 pm

Decipher wrote:

I have to admit, until 2 posts ago, I had no idea Zealot Miniatures even existed. I would love to have about 40 of those doors man. I can't stand the HQ doors.

Yea you bet; paper scenery? Save the environment, use resin! ;)
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/12 ... escription

Only went full time with Zealot last year, and trying to keep it on the low until the kickstarter is delivered, since we really dont need any more work until then xD so its off the radar

At least you get it all for the insanely low KS prices, Whitebeard :P
http://www.zealotminiatures.com
Models. Plastic Injection. Resin Casting. High Res 3D Printing . Macro 3D Scanning .

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges.
Thantos

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Decipher » August 16th, 2015, 8:35 pm

Well I'll leave the furniture to you guys. Don't need the extra headache, besides, every bit of that furniture is absolutely amazing. I would love to have all this stuff. I'll concentrate on minis. The few minis you guys have are nice and very detailed. Mine won't be because of choice. I'm using 1989 technology of molding, going to keep them basic and unique like the originals. So, I don't think there will be any direct competition on that front.

Rewards:
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Lemmeron » August 17th, 2015, 8:34 am

I am counting down for my twisted catacomb stuff. Will be soo nice to retire the cardboard open doors that are held together with sticky tape.

Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!
Lemmeron

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Next

Return to Decipher's Adventures in Miniature World