Coop app--Road to Legend

Topics related to Descent

Coop app--Road to Legend

Postby Daedalus » Tuesday April 19th, 2016 5:36pm

Is anyone else stoked about the new coop app coming out this April that turns descent into a fully coop game? I haven't played 2ND edition yet, but this makes me want to try. It's got some nice features, including a reveal-as-you -play map and a new turn system resembling that of Imperial Assault. You still use most of the boardgame rules and any components you own. Here's the link : https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/3/15/road-to-legend/
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Slacker Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Re: Coop app--Road to Legend

Postby QorDaq » Tuesday April 19th, 2016 8:19pm

Yep, very interested in this one. And, if successful and well implemented I hope they give IA a similar treatment.
maj! = Klingon word for "Good". Used in the context of "I approve".

- vay' DaneHbogh yIchargh!
QorDaq

High Mage
High Mage

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Coop app--Road to Legend

Postby slev » Thursday April 21st, 2016 4:15am

Interesting. Not playing Descent right now (4 year 1st ed RTL campaign followed by two one-year 2nd ed campaigns has burnt me out somewhat), but defiantely looks interesting.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
slev

Archmage
Archmage

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to Descent Room