• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Space Crusade PC game

Topics related to Space Crusade

Re: Space Crusade PC game

Postby Kurgan » January 24th, 2022, 9:10 am

Thanks, I was just reading about how people weren't sure what the Devastator really was supposed to be... and it was funny that the fatal error happened right when it was fired (he killed the whole game!). Grateful for the fix though!

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Channeler
Kurgan

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Gold Bearer » January 26th, 2022, 11:21 am

I'm going to have to get back into this and finish the campaigns I was making soon. I'm curious if you're planning on adding anything to this, maybe based on the White Dwarf rules or the flamer from Voyage Beyond ? I'd like to get a look at the code okay with it. I might even try adding an expansion myself at some if you're happy for me to do that.
:goblin: 1BP, :orc: 2BP, :fimir: 3BP, :skeleton: 1BP, :zombie: 2BP, :mummy: 3BP, :chaoswarrior: 4BP, :gargoyle: 5BP. US :chaoswarrior: 3BP, US :gargoyle: 4BP.

Expanded Combined Spells: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=4296

A psychedelic substance occasionally causes psychotic behaviour in people who have not taken it. - Terence McKenna
DMT - The Spirit Molecule: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwZqVqbkyLM

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Shattered a Skeleton! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Gold Bearer

Crossbowman
Crossbowman

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby LurchBrick » January 26th, 2022, 11:02 pm

I haven't got any plans to add new features, however, if there is something you'd like to see, let me know here and I'll see what I can do.

Small additions can be done in a relatively short time, for example, adding a single weapon type. New squads would take longer.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
LurchBrick

Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Kurgan » January 26th, 2022, 11:48 pm

Can you change options mid mission? (similar to Isometric HeroQuest) If not, that would be a nice thing to add.

Massive job on these! |_P

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Channeler
Kurgan

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby LurchBrick » January 28th, 2022, 2:40 am

New update available which allows you to change options (such as fullscreen mode, etc.) mid mission.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
LurchBrick

Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Kurgan » January 28th, 2022, 11:45 am

Awesome. Are Soulsuckers in your game (or only in the official pc versions)?

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Channeler
Kurgan

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Gold Bearer » January 28th, 2022, 5:45 pm

Soulsuckers are genestealers, they just didn't have the rights to use genestealers.

An option to save mid mission would be very nice if it hasn't been added.

The White Dwarf stuff would be good but there's a lot and some of it is inconsistant.

The flamer from the Voyage Beyond expansion would be really good and helpful for the imperial fists with the mission dreadnought squads because they'd be able to take four heavy weapons. They suffer a bit in Mission Dreadnought compared to the other two.
It fires in a kind of cone shape hitting everything in a 1-3-5-5-7 area. It's not quite that simple because if it's blocked by a wall it can hit squares that aren't in that area but an easier way would just be to let it attack diagonally instead.
:goblin: 1BP, :orc: 2BP, :fimir: 3BP, :skeleton: 1BP, :zombie: 2BP, :mummy: 3BP, :chaoswarrior: 4BP, :gargoyle: 5BP. US :chaoswarrior: 3BP, US :gargoyle: 4BP.

A psychedelic substance occasionally causes psychotic behaviour in people who have not taken it. - Terence McKenna

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Shattered a Skeleton! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Gold Bearer

Crossbowman
Crossbowman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Kurgan » January 28th, 2022, 5:51 pm

So the Soulsuckers are just a name change not a different looking monster with the same behavior? I admit I'm less familiar with the "Voyage Beyond" but I read it had 10 new missions for the pc game. Unique missions in the pc game (besides the usual search & destroy) sound like great things to include.

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Channeler
Kurgan

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Gold Bearer » January 28th, 2022, 5:54 pm

They look a bit different, they've only got two arms and they look very silly compared to genestealers.

Rewards:
Gold Bearer

Crossbowman
Crossbowman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Gold Bearer » February 2nd, 2022, 3:07 pm

I've thought of something from before that would be a really good addition. Could you make squads cpu controlled?

It would be interesting to compete against other squads on the same side as you. Obviously tell them not to kill me, or even put me at risk by shooting the square next to me with a missile launcher for example. :)

Rewards:
Gold Bearer

Crossbowman
Crossbowman

Hero:
Usergroups:

PreviousNext

Return to Space Crusade Room