• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

TC - The Minotaur's Den

Projects created by Zealot Miniatures may be discussed in this room.

Re: TC - The Minotaur's Den

Postby whitebeard » November 4th, 2018, 7:44 pm

j_dean80 wrote:Still waiting on "irregular dungeon bases" to be available in the store so my mino can stand...

FYI: The North American style can be 3D printed with any FDM printer very easily (at your library?). Just create a rounded rectangle in TinkerCAD leaving the top completely flat then sand the top free of any print lines and to give it the rounding at the corners.

Sanding to get the shape is the trick. If you try to print the rounding of the TOP surface, you will get discrete contour lines near the top.

This is the base which I applied for this model http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4254&start=30#p86808

I suppose this method also works with the non-NA versions as well (just stack 2 rounded rectangles).
Has resigned from the forum and would delete his account if he could.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
whitebeard

Archmage
Archmage

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby j_dean80 » November 4th, 2018, 8:03 pm

I live in a small town. No 3-D printer at my local library.
Blood - Good to the last drop

Ye Olde Inn Quest Design Competition 2024 Joint Winner

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
j_dean80

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Thantos » November 5th, 2018, 6:59 am

Ooo yea missed these! Have restocked a few sets now. Then this week will get some more added in with the regular ones :)
http://www.zealotminiatures.com
Models. Plastic Injection. Resin Casting. High Res 3D Printing . Macro 3D Scanning .

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges.
Thantos

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Zealot Miniatures