• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Ye Olde Inn Exclusive - Fimir Sculpt

Projects created by Zealot Miniatures may be discussed in this room.

Re: Ye Olde Inn Exclusive - Fimir Sculpt

Postby Thantos » June 19th, 2017, 5:05 am

Just send me a PM and will send one over for you. £4.50 + postage, he comes with parts to make a lizardman also. :D
http://www.zealotminiatures.com
Models. Plastic Injection. Resin Casting. High Res 3D Printing . Macro 3D Scanning .

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges.
Thantos

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Thor-in » January 25th, 2019, 4:29 pm

I just ordered myself 4 of these nice buggers, I can't wait till I get them in the mail. I'll probably paint them next.
:skeleton: "In The End We Are All Shadows and Dust" :skeleton:

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Thor-in

Scout
Scout

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby lestodante » January 26th, 2019, 8:54 am

Post pics as you can, please. All the pics on this topic are lost except on page 5

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group MemberParticipated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Yeti
Yeti

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Thor-in » January 26th, 2019, 9:06 am

Gladly lestodante.

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Thor-in

Scout
Scout

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Thor-in » February 7th, 2019, 11:32 pm

I got them in the mail today. My plan is to do one Fimir, one Lizardman, then swap the tails for the other two and make a Fimir with a lizard tail and a Lizardman with a Fimir tail.

Thantos thanks for the prompt service, we'll do some business again soon like we already talked about. |_P ;)

Once I get them put together I'll post a few pictures for everyone.

Rewards:
Thor-in

Scout
Scout

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Thantos » February 8th, 2019, 11:48 am

;) Happy to be of service, sir |_P Hope they make a good boss-mir for your quests
http://www.zealotminiatures.com
Models. Plastic Injection. Resin Casting. High Res 3D Printing . Macro 3D Scanning .

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges.
Thantos

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Thor-in » February 9th, 2019, 4:03 pm

I put them together but my phone is being stupid and won't upload the pictures at this moment. So I'll edit this post later and put the pictures in.

P_20190210_085756.jpg

P_20190210_085831.jpg

Next is prime and paint.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rewards:
Thor-in

Scout
Scout

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Thor-in » February 13th, 2019, 9:48 pm

Here is the base coat for one of the Fimir's. I apologize for the bad photo, my camera in my phone sucks.

P_20190213_203251.jpg

P_20190213_203301.jpg

I was thinking of painting the other Fimir blue or skin tone. Then I'll work on the Lizardman.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rewards:
Thor-in

Scout
Scout

Hero:
Usergroups:

Previous

Return to Zealot Miniatures