• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

I like this game.

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

I like this game.

Postby DiceysDelves » September 22nd, 2021, 12:29 am

Recently got my hands on a decent copy with a battered box but all the minis and everything else was intact and thought I'd hang out awhile on the official forums, browse for cool content.
DiceysDelves

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: I like this game.

Postby Daedalus » September 22nd, 2021, 12:54 am

As that's what you're sharing in a game, the contents count for more, right? Try not to wear them down too much, but be sure to play many Quests with them. A well-used game is cherished for the memories it generates--more valuable than a pristine box, I say.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby DiceysDelves » September 22nd, 2021, 2:33 am

Daedalus wrote:As that's what you're sharing in a game, the contents count for more, right? Try not to wear them down too much, but be sure to play many Quests with them. A well-used game is cherished for the memories it generates--more valuable than a pristine box, I say.

Yup, first game is on saturday. Friday is Blood Bowl night and I love it. Going to be a very good time, I hope.
DiceysDelves

Postby Kurgan » January 17th, 2022, 1:40 pm

Welcome to the forums! Games are meant to be played, but there's satisfaction for a lot of us in nursing a broken game back to health so to speak so it can finally be used for what it was intended, having fun and sharing and adventure with others!

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Channeler
Kurgan

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Return to Ye Olde Lobby