• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

greetings

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Re: greetings

Postby link_triforce21 » September 5th, 2010, 2:47 pm

I go classic rock like the beetles but i like to change it up with the Scott Pilgrim soundtrack.
"Is the moose wielding a projectile weapon?"
-Zim

I'm handin out Treasure cards and Chaos Spells, and I'm all out of Treasure cards!
link_triforce21

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby el_flesh » September 5th, 2010, 5:56 pm

Red Wine, Red roses, Red nail polish on fingers and toes of my lady...in RED.

Musky slow music does it for me at those times.
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby ken » September 6th, 2010, 3:02 am

Try Tangerine Dream, Flesh, they cover all your requirements. Ken

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
ken
The Greybeard

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Forum Language: British English
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby el_flesh » September 6th, 2010, 7:48 am

Miles Davis.
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Rewards:
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby ken » September 27th, 2010, 6:55 am

Greeting Artjedimaster. The Sir Ragnar Quest on the site looks a bit tough for an 8 year old, I will probably reduce the competition a bit for him. Also working on a couple of undead quests for him, as he really likes the look of them!! Working on the Curse Of The Mummy, then as a sequel, the Mummy's Revenge. Remember, he is only 10, so I have to build him up to bigger things!! Trying to get his Dad to come & help him, three generations? Is that a Playing Record? Regards Ken
Last edited by ken on October 31st, 2010, 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
ken
The Greybeard

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby el_flesh » September 27th, 2010, 12:59 pm

Depends on the mood of course. Nothing like Tequila&Lime and a CD of "The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly" soundtrack. IF you're in the mood for it.
Or smoky Jazz and a Sheri Shamrock: Bailey's + CremedeMenthe(green)

Rewards:
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby ken » September 28th, 2010, 5:16 am

I used to go to France to old motorcycle rallies, in another world. We used to drink some green alcoholic beverage, reputedly distilled from seaweed roots, cannot remember the name, was it Sueze, or something similar, do we have any French friends? No need for music after a few of those, I can assure you.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
ken
The Greybeard

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby el_flesh » September 28th, 2010, 9:19 am

O-Sake in an Onsen. You get drunk so dam fast from the heat it's incedible.

...of course the need to pee in a public steam bath and an immediate hangover are a little bit of a pain to deal with, too....

Rewards:
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby ken » November 5th, 2010, 10:15 am

artjedimaster wrote:Greetings Grey,
I think it is totally cool that you are sharing this with your grandson. I am still a blackbeard (mid thirties Native American/Mexican) sharing this with my children. I was first exposed to the Quests when I was 12ish, by my big brother. I have been hooked since. I have been waiting, as you have for my kids to reach the age of understanding. My 11 year old daughter is a wizard and elf, my 8 year old son is a Barbarian of course, my 6 year old son is a Dwarf, and my 3 year old twins look forward to joining the ranks.... I hope. We too have been thru the Trial and have rescued Sir Ragnar. He has yet to show up as a NPC though. That is a good idea to have him rescue them in case they are about to "give up the ghost". I am so glad to have found this site and have barely scratched the surface of resources available. I still have the original Heroquest that my brother bought and bequeathed to me, as well as Kellar's Keep Expansion pack that I bought later. I have recently bought a "Brit" Version of the original game to add to what I currently have. I am eagerly awaiting its arrival. Welcome Brother.

Hope you are still gaming with your kids!! Do they build Quests? My grandson goes from strength to strength. He is coming over soon to paint some monsters I have obtained for him, looking to see if he brings them into his latest quest. :mrgreen:

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
ken
The Greybeard

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Ye Olde Lobby