• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

printing tiles help

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

printing tiles help

Postby fijigus » August 9th, 2018, 8:52 pm

help. I was printing some of the cool center tiles and stuff yesterday and going back to find more I see all the links to most of them but I can not for the life of me find some of the basic ones. I'm looking right at my print out from yesterday that says centre room tiles and corner room tiles and I can not find that page again.

also, a lot of the tiles won't print. Is that also a champion status requirement, that somehow those images are locked like some of the quest packs? I see everyone saying print them, but a bunch don't have the print or save or copy options. I did a few (print screen, copy, resize and then resize again once I see what's too big and what's too small) but making sure I'm not the only one taking more time than necessary to do it that way. And also want to make sure that I'm not breaking any rules. Just looking to print a few to get the 8 year old interested in eventually making his own. And then the titles to go with the alternate quests and some print and some don't.

Sincerely,
newb

(Erik)
like many here, digging HQ back out of the closet after Dominion, munchkin, drinking quest, and now Gloomhaven have sucked me back into the gaming world. As it's my set I have found myself voted all time Zargon :blackshield: |_P
fijigus

Goblin
Goblin

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: printing tiles help

Postby lestodante » August 10th, 2018, 5:47 pm

I don't understand exactly what you mean..
Anyway some files are restricted to "CHAMPIONS". So you need at least 14 valid posts to become a champion and download the files.
Hope this will help you.

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group MemberParticipated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Yeti
Yeti

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberChampion Group Member

Re: printing tiles help

Postby Daedalus » August 12th, 2018, 9:40 am

I'm also not sure of where you were. Was it here at the Tiles section of the Homepage? There's also the New Tiles section of Agin's Inn Historical Archive. Is that any help?

by the way, it doesn't sound like you've broken any rules. The resizing sounds par for the course, if I recall correctly.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Return to Ye Olde Lobby