• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Introduction

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Introduction

Postby LordZeke » July 4th, 2010, 8:06 pm

Been playing the "evil wizard" on and off for 15 years or so. I often read the Agin's Inn pages while I was in college. I stumbled this web page a little bit ago and I am glad that all of the effort that I thought was lost has not been. Great job here, I am most impressed with the creatitivity and hard work by such dedicated fans.

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
LordZeke

Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Introduction

Postby drathe » July 4th, 2010, 9:32 pm

Welcome to the community and thanks for the praise. We do what we can to make our favourite game even better for everyone who visits.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: Introduction

Postby mo123813 » July 4th, 2010, 11:36 pm

It really is a great website. Heroquest is a game where it can be edited, much like Monopoly. So where do you go when you need some new ideas, want people to check out your new stuff, or just talk HQ? Have no fear; Yeoldeinn is here!
Check out my new character: Halfling! I promise you will consider using it!
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=405
Remember, if you run out of dice,
3/4/5 = skulls
1/2 = white shields
6 = black shields
mo123813

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Return to Ye Olde Lobby