• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Hello All

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Re: Hello All

Postby whitebeard » July 4th, 2017, 2:24 pm

DarakuTenshi wrote:What kind of foam is that and where did you buy it? I've been looking at making a box for my HQ stuff, and this may just be a better option. I'll just fixup my original box that is in really bad condition and do this to it.

For a bit more money and a lot less time, search this cite for the HeroChest thread. It's a machinists chest that nicely stores a lot of extra HQ stuff.
Has resigned from the forum and would delete his account if he could.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
whitebeard

Archmage
Archmage

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Hello All

Postby mitchiemasha » July 4th, 2017, 6:06 pm

DarakuTenshi wrote:What kind of foam is that and where did you buy it? I've been looking at making a box for my HQ stuff, and this may just be a better option. I'll just fixup my original box that is in really bad condition and do this to it.

When i sold my second set, still on spru... I kept the advanced edition box, it's a much better box for the job, deeper.

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Prince
mitchiemasha

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Ye Olde Lobby