Hello All

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Re: Hello All

Postby whitebeard » Tuesday July 4th, 2017 2:24pm

DarakuTenshi wrote:What kind of foam is that and where did you buy it? I've been looking at making a box for my HQ stuff, and this may just be a better option. I'll just fixup my original box that is in really bad condition and do this to it.

For a bit more money and a lot less time, search this cite for the HeroChest thread. It's a machinists chest that nicely stores a lot of extra HQ stuff.

Rewards:
Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Grin's Stone Map Destroyed a Zombie! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
whitebeard

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Re: Hello All

Postby mitchiemasha » Tuesday July 4th, 2017 6:06pm

DarakuTenshi wrote:What kind of foam is that and where did you buy it? I've been looking at making a box for my HQ stuff, and this may just be a better option. I'll just fixup my original box that is in really bad condition and do this to it.

When i sold my second set, still on spru... I kept the advanced edition box, it's a much better box for the job, deeper.

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
mitchiemasha

Archmage
Archmage

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Ye Olde Lobby