• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

I'm New, and not a bot!

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

I'm New, and not a bot!

Postby NapalmKev » May 6th, 2017, 5:17 am

Hello there,

I'm currently in the process of rebuilding my collection - I've managed to get a complete Heroquest (standard edition) and more recently a copy of Space Crusade which also came with a complete Dreadnought campaign add-on!

Love both games and, like yourselves I imagine, like to create my own campaigns and rulesets.

Look forward to chatting with like-minded individuals!

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"
NapalmKev

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: I'm New, and not a bot!

Postby Anderas » May 6th, 2017, 5:37 am

Yay!
Years ago i recreated Space Crusade, rooting out the gameplay errors (as i see them); currently i am doing Hero Quest. Whereas, Hero Quest is easier to balance, it's a lot more material to do. :D

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member
Champion Group Member

Postby The Admiral » May 6th, 2017, 5:45 am

Yeah, Space Crusade is a great game. Many hours of enjoyment playing it. We didn't get on very well with the Dreadnought expansion Though.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby knightkrawler » May 6th, 2017, 10:41 am

Welcome, dude!
Have a brew |_P and fun poking around...
Love the name, gotta tell you.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby mitchiemasha » May 6th, 2017, 10:45 am

Welcome. I've not added Space Crusade to my collection yet. It was Space Hulk for us.

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Prince
mitchiemasha

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Goblin-King » May 9th, 2017, 1:53 am

Not a bot eeeh? That sounds exactly like something a bot would say!
I say we ban him!

But Space Crusade is indeed a great game. Too bad you got Dreadnought and not the Eldar expansion. It's arguably the better of the two.
Where Dreadnought kinda just escalates everything with more and bigger, Eldar is more a variant.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Frozen Horror
Frozen Horror

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby NapalmKev » May 9th, 2017, 3:42 am

Goblin-King wrote:Not a bot eeeh? That sounds exactly like something a bot would say!
I say we ban him!

But Space Crusade is indeed a great game. Too bad you got Dreadnought and not the Eldar expansion. It's arguably the better of the two.
Where Dreadnought kinda just escalates everything with more and bigger, Eldar is more a variant.

I was surprised to get the Dreadnought set. The seller advertised it as "missing a couple of the cards, but has some extra pieces". The extras were the full expansion. Very good condition as well, I'm not sure the seller knew what they were getting rid of.

Thanks for the welcome, guy's.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"
NapalmKev

Hero:

Postby Goblin-King » May 9th, 2017, 3:53 am

Yeah, that's about £40 worth of "extra pieces"! :D

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King

Frozen Horror
Frozen Horror

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby knightkrawler » May 9th, 2017, 4:47 am

Aaaah, the glorious '90s!
When your mother used to demand you throw away expansion boxes and stuff everything in the main box...
And the glorious 2010s!
When people are still too lazy to make some research that is worth good old cash...
Let's bless them all...

Two weeks ago, I scored - for 3,12 € (!!!) -
a collection of Shadowrun books... 14 freakin' Shadowrun books!
because the seller was too lazy to take a single picture.
He actually made the effort to use the Shadowrun logo as his item picture, though,
and he listed the titles, but that wasn't enough for anyone but me, the gambler.

I actually bid only 5,50 € as a maximum and it should have gone for 90 € or something.
Shipping was 8 bucks. 12 bucks for 14 books that are actually collectibles in a nerd & geek market. Jaysis Chroist!
Unbelievable, people these days.

I wonder if he's learned his lesson...
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Goblin-King » May 9th, 2017, 4:54 am

Jesus christ kk! Nice score!

Why even bother to sell your stuff for €3?
People...

Rewards:
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King

Frozen Horror
Frozen Horror

Hero:
Usergroups:

Next

Return to Ye Olde Lobby