• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Greetings!

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Greetings!

Postby Yoshua » October 10th, 2016, 4:54 pm

Greetings!

Love what you guys have put together here. Played HeroQuest when we were kids and now I want to build out a fully custom 3d version. Gathering all of the old quest books. I have my version from the early 90's still mostly complete but with all of the 3d printing possibility opening up I am loving what we can do in 3d at home now.

Good to find a new place to hang out with like minded people.
-Yoshua
Yoshua

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Greetings!

Postby knightkrawler » October 10th, 2016, 5:23 pm

Welcome |_P
Have a brew and stroll around.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Fallensaviour » October 10th, 2016, 8:29 pm

Welcome aboard,nice to meet ya.

Rewards:
Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie!
Fallensaviour

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby mitchiemasha » October 11th, 2016, 5:18 am

It's great to hear from you. Look forward to seeing anything you make. We like pictures with techniques, any experimental misshapes too, helps us all get good results.

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Prince
mitchiemasha

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Yoshua » October 11th, 2016, 4:52 pm

Nice!

So far I am printing out tiles from a newish kickstarter called TrueTiles and trying to find as much dungeon dressing replicas as I can from kickstarters/thingiverses. Printing is a slow process but tomorrow I should have enough pieces for the upper left corner of the board and start printing pieces for the upper right. Super excited to get all the knowledge and material that the ye olde inn has pulled together! Great place to start :D
-Yoshua
Yoshua

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Postby Goblin-King » October 12th, 2016, 11:45 am

Greetings traveler!

Remember to post pictures of your progress.
We love watching projects evolve and people are super nice and makes a lot of good constructive suggestions.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Frozen Horror
Frozen Horror

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby knightkrawler » October 12th, 2016, 3:09 pm

Yoshua wrote:Nice!

So far I am printing out tiles from a newish kickstarter called TrueTiles and trying to find as much dungeon dressing replicas as I can from kickstarters/thingiverses. Printing is a slow process but tomorrow I should have enough pieces for the upper left corner of the board and start printing pieces for the upper right. Super excited to get all the knowledge and material that the ye olde inn has pulled together! Great place to start :D

TrueTiles is a project by Wyloch, who has an amazingly well-structured youtube channel.
Everyone in the hobby - and I mean, everyone - should watch his videos in the order of appearance.
While I don't always like his end product (his paintjobs and materials he uses are very simplistic), I do love how he builds up his videos and explains with a sprinkle of humor here and there.
Awesome channel.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby StratosVX » October 20th, 2016, 12:20 am