• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

I feel I should introduce myself.

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

I feel I should introduce myself.

Postby mo123813 » June 1st, 2010, 12:06 am

I know many of you have seen many of these introduction topics in this website, but I hate not announcing myself. It's just the way I am. :)

Anyways, let me begin to explain my finding of Heroquest. I was not born when this game came out. Heck, I was born when it was out of print. I was watching a video of "Board James" on Dragon Strike, and I was in love! I wanted that game so badly! (He recently made a Heroquest video. Check it out http://www.cinemassacre.com/2010/04/14/ ... ero-quest/)
He mentioned Heroquest in the video, so something told me to look it up. And that, is how I am here now, playing the greatest RPG ever. Yes, I said it. GREATEST. Even better then D&D.

I had googled for Heroquest quests, since I knew there were many of them. I found this website, and from here, it blew me away.... Im one of those people where I have to have everything of this one something, so this was perfect! I'd like to personally thank everyone who created this website!

That's all I'll say for now. I just have to say Im a daily poster. I go on everyday :D
Check out my new character: Halfling! I promise you will consider using it!
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=405
Remember, if you run out of dice,
3/4/5 = skulls
1/2 = white shields
6 = black shields
mo123813

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: I feel I should introduce myself.

Postby el_flesh » June 1st, 2010, 7:18 am

How do you feel about the ADDITIONS people have made? Like the discussion on adding some Dragons, etc.?

Are you a purist for only what was published and stick to their rules?
Or would you tweak them and change them based on the loads of differing things you can find here?
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby mo123813 » June 1st, 2010, 8:24 pm

el_flesh wrote:How do you feel about the ADDITIONS people have made? Like the discussion on adding some Dragons, etc.?

Are you a purist for only what was published and stick to their rules?
Or would you tweak them and change them based on the loads of differing things you can find here?

Thats the beauty of this website and the game: to be able to expand how you see fit. I think that's one of the main reasons the game is so great. I yes, I've taken the time to play ALL of the custom quests on this website.
Check out my new character: Halfling! I promise you will consider using it!
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=405
Remember, if you run out of dice,
3/4/5 = skulls
1/2 = white shields
6 = black shields
mo123813

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby hervster » August 3rd, 2010, 2:52 pm

I actually fell in love with this game through mo123813. He told me about it and how he was going to buy it and so he told me how awesome and simple it was and we got together and played it. Like I said before I fell in love and started to play. Sadly, I'm new to heroquest and don't have the game for myself but I'll be getting it soon! :D
Roll your fate.........
hervster

Forum Language: English (United States)
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member

Return to Ye Olde Lobby