• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Hi

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Hi

Postby Dna » May 8th, 2010, 1:31 pm

Hi Guys I’m new to all this just purchased a copy of heroquest from eBay as I used to be into it 20 years ago.
Downloaded a lot of map packs from this site (exhalent site by the way),if anyone is interested in a game and lives in or around stoke on Trent then give me a shout and we will sort something out.
Little bit about myself I’m 44 married 3 kids love all type of games mostly play call of duty on line but love strategy games have a couple of m8ts that are into it as well so any one up for a challenge with a noob let me know.
Dna

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Hi

Postby el_flesh » May 8th, 2010, 3:52 pm

...where is Trent?

Or are you saying you live in a canvas shelter?
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby drathe » May 8th, 2010, 6:40 pm

Stoke-on-Trent is a city in England I believe.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Dna » May 8th, 2010, 7:32 pm

its in england uk
Dna

Postby drathe » May 9th, 2010, 2:11 am

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy the game as much now as you used to.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby el_flesh » May 9th, 2010, 9:19 am

I tried the 3D Java one - but it seems to be unable to connect on the net?...It would be a good way to play with each other perhaps?
There's got to be SOME version we could all play online?...Even if it's a flat board you look down upon?...
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to Ye Olde Lobby