• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Back at it again.....and quite excited!

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Re: Back at it again.....and quite excited!

Postby Figomurphy » October 22nd, 2015, 8:26 am

Great stuff Blammo. Your story reads like my own, although my boys are 2 and 4. I dug out my set last year to great excitement. I haven't played it yet but have started painting the figures and building a 3D set using Hirst molds, it's early stages but I posted a few images. It's such a relaxing hobby and great to get back into after my retirement from football. I stumbled across this site last year and was delighted to see so many like minded souls. Talk soon, Figo.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges.
Figomurphy

Necromancer
Necromancer

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Sjeng » October 22nd, 2015, 10:44 am

Hi and welcome Blammo and Figomurphy! Hope you guys will enjoy the Inn, and Figo: post some pictures of your 3D set! :D
Be sure to introduce yourselves in the guestbook ;)
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Figomurphy » October 22nd, 2015, 6:51 pm

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges.
Figomurphy

Necromancer
Necromancer

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Blammo » April 1st, 2016, 11:16 am

Hi there Figo and Sjeng! Sorry for the late reply, i have been away on a quest a while. Back now!

Figo i want to get in to painting but i think im going to order some extra figures to try out on first. I like the original look so im not sure about doing the whole set.
Blammo

Skeleton
Skeleton

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Ye Olde Lobby