• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Hello!

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Hello!

Postby Matthais » Thursday April 1st, 2010 10:37pm

Hey guys! I'm new around here, but I've been skulking around these forums, reading posts and downloading content here and there for awhile. I'm utterly amazed at the amount of information, scans, and tools you guys have come up with. It's totally awesome! I've been a long time fan of HQ for awhile now and have bought and lost I dunno how many of the Core System. Just recently though I re-bought the Game System and then started buying up the expansions. So far I've managed to get ahold of an unpunched WoM, AtOH, and RotWL. I was pretty excited when I found them! I started bidding on that Unpunched Elf Xpac, but once it got to that insane price of 900+ I kinda lost interest haha.

Ok ok, I'll stop rambling!
Matthais

Evil Sorcerer: Morcar

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Hello!

Postby drathe » Thursday April 1st, 2010 10:44pm

So you were the one who drove up the price! Haha, great to see you finally on the forum.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Phoenix » Friday April 2nd, 2010 10:38pm

First of all, it's good to know that all of the hard work that drathe, myself and others have put in is paying off!

Secondly, welcome to the boards!! I hope that you'll update us on any gaming you do and give us some new ideas and Quests to share with everyone else.

Welcome!

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
The Great
Phoenix

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Morcar » Wednesday April 7th, 2010 10:42am

Hi everyone!

I'm also new here. I was so huge fan of HQ as a kid and just a few days back I had the greatest idea to search the game box from the attic of my childhood home and bring it to my current department. I am so glad and positively surprised about the fact that there are still people playing and keeping the greatest board game ever alive!

I've been planning to have a good nostalgic trip with a couple of friends with HQ. Unfortunately not all the expansion sets are released here in Finland. Only Kellar's Keep and Return of the Witch Lord (which I both own, off course). Actually I never knew that there have been more sets published after those two before I found your excellent website.

Kind regards,
Morcar

PS. Sorry for my bad English! :D
Morcar

Forum Language: Suomi

Postby drathe » Wednesday April 7th, 2010 1:00pm

Welcome! Nice to see that our Website will assist another HQ fan searching for more adventures! And no apologies necessary. Your English is great! I can only wish I had such a good understanding of a second language. (Everything I learnt is school is gone... all I can remember is HeroQuest! ;))

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Return to Ye Olde Lobby