• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

.... But who am I?

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Re: .... But who am I?

Postby slev » October 13th, 2014, 12:03 pm

Anderas wrote:About the "Copy"...

I'm a little bit hoping for "Hero Quest" and a little bit hoping for "Not Hero Quest with Hero Quest compatible Miniatures". On this, i have a different opinion each day. Yes I want Hero Quest, but with Gameplay updates. On the other hand, if they do Gameplay Updates, is it still Hero Quest then?

So, hoping and not at the same time for "Hero Quest".

That pretty much sums up my hopes, although given their behaviour, I don't trust the company as far as I can throw them, so I'm in "wait & see" mode.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
slev

Scout
Scout

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Previous

Return to Ye Olde Lobby