• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

So..

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

So..

Postby Godfather Punk » October 10th, 2013, 1:38 pm

I got invited here via a Sjeng @Kickstarter.

So, what's this HeroQuest game about? Is it available on XBox or on PS3? ;)
Godfather Punk

Forum Language: Nederlands

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: So..

Postby Sjeng » October 10th, 2013, 1:39 pm

hahaha, welcome GP! Well, HQ is only the coolest co-op dungeon crawler boardgame ever created. And all them Bones are great to use with it ^^
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby mako-heart » October 10th, 2013, 1:53 pm

Godfather Punk wrote:I got invited here via a Sjeng @Kickstarter.

Welcome to Ye Olde Inn Godfather Punk enjoy your self i'm guessing you don't own a copy of heroquest?
whatcha play? |_P greetings and welcome!!
ALL YOUR WALL SPELL BASES ARE BELONG TO US!!!

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
mako-heart

High Mage
High Mage

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby knightkrawler » October 10th, 2013, 2:29 pm

Godfather Punk wrote:I got invited here via a Sjeng @Kickstarter.

Aaah... Took me a while, but you must be the guy spending money on the Reaper Bones Kickstarter II and then shipping the lot right to me for no money paid by me whatsoever.
Also, since you don't know what HeroQuest is, the seven copies you're gonna win on ebay... ship them right to me as well.
Surely, you don't know what to do with these plasticky and papery things.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Godfather Punk » October 10th, 2013, 2:37 pm

Whadiplay?

Well, in the RPG department that would be D&D 4th, Savage Worlds and anything else that catches my attention and imagination at the moment.
Boardgames are a mixture of coop games (Arkham Horror, Red November) or competitive games (Zombies!!!, RoboRally, Kill Doctor Lucky)

And for the Not-Quite-HQ segment, we did a few sessions of Castle Ravenloft and Descent (Booh! Hiss!).
Godfather Punk

Postby mako-heart » October 10th, 2013, 2:40 pm

Godfather Punk wrote:Whadiplay?

Well, in the RPG department that would be D&D 4th, Savage Worlds and anything else that catches my attention and imagination at the moment.
Boardgames are a mixture of coop games (Arkham Horror, Red November) or competitive games (Zombies!!!, RoboRally, Kill Doctor Lucky)

And for the Not-Quite-HQ segment, we did a few sessions of Castle Ravenloft and Descent (Booh! Hiss!).

Quite the seasoned gamer welcome aboard!! |_P ever play smallworld?
ALL YOUR WALL SPELL BASES ARE BELONG TO US!!!

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
mako-heart

High Mage
High Mage

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Godfather Punk » October 10th, 2013, 2:55 pm

No, not Smallworld.

But last year we tried the DiskWorld game Ankk-Morpork. Very funny if you know the books, but for the other players it was a bit average.

@Knightcrawler : I succeed my Save vs. Domination. You'll have to pay all plastic yourself :mrgreen:
Godfather Punk

Postby TMU » October 10th, 2013, 3:54 pm

Welcome :) Don't listen to Knightcrawler, he doesn't really want those games. Shippping to me would make a lot more sense, wouldn't it? ;)
"There is no greater danger than playing it safe."

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Daedalus » October 10th, 2013, 11:07 pm

Welcome to the forum. I've also played most of the boardgames you mentioned (not KDL, RN). There's some threads about a few of these games in the Fantasy Gaming.

I found Castle Ravenloft fun but fiddly for a new game. Same for Descent, but that one went long. Have you tried Descent 2nd Edition, or only the original, as I have?

The Bones minis sometimes show up painted as Hero Quest figures in our threads. The Pub has a monster thread called What are you working on? About halfway through Bones start showing up. Of course, you'll also see a lot of vintage figures, as we tend to go in for the retro look.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby knightkrawler » October 11th, 2013, 11:46 am

TMU wrote:Don't listen to knightkrawler

Nobody ever does. Low Domination, bad rolls.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Next

Return to Ye Olde Lobby