• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Greetings

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Greetings

Postby Kaiyanwang » March 17th, 2013, 12:54 pm

Greetings Everybody.

Some time ago I rediscovered with my friends (after more than 18 years!) this amazing game. We had just the base game then, but thanks to this wonderful Inn, we managed to try the expansions this second time. I am surprised to see how the game aged well, and very soon, I started to think and tinker about home-brew material. It's a big chance for me because since I am a former Warhammer player, I have several minis I can "recycle" into the game.

I lurked here for a while, but then I decided to register. Very soon, I wish to submit my ideas to the community judgement!

I am an Italian native speaker, I hope my English is good enough (You can PM in français and Deutsch, but don't expect a correct answer in case of the second language, is still a little bit difficult for me).

C U Soon! |_P
Kaiyanwang

Skeleton
Skeleton

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Greetings

Postby TMU » March 17th, 2013, 1:30 pm

Welcome to the Inn!
"There is no greater danger than playing it safe."

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Sjeng » March 17th, 2013, 2:02 pm

Hi and welcome! Bienvenue, Wilkommen, and sorry I don't speak Italian xD (like Brad Pitt in Inglorious Basterds says: Arriverderchi :P )

I look forward to seeing your homemade stuff, and of course your painted miniatures! We love pictures here ;)
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Silverstar » March 17th, 2013, 2:24 pm

Welcome to the Inn,

I'm less than a week old on this forum myself. I'm glad you decided to register and would love to hear your ideas for home-brewed material. I've got lots of my own ideas ringing around in my head. lol
Silverstar

Goblin
Goblin

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Daedalus » March 18th, 2013, 1:09 am

Second. Kicking around ideas fosters more ideas, and grows threads. Congrats on your group's rediscovery.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Kaiyanwang » March 18th, 2013, 1:45 pm

Thank you all. I already started to add something into the Heroes home-brew. I hope I can get you guy and gals involved.

cheers,

- Kai
Kaiyanwang

Skeleton
Skeleton

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to Ye Olde Lobby