• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Hi

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Hi

Postby The Road Warrior » November 20th, 2012, 5:18 pm

Hi fellow adventurers.

I was given Heroquest as a present back when it was first released when I was 10. I used to love playing this game and recently rescued it from my parents house to introduce it to my own children. My eldest son, 5, really enjoys playing and asks if we can play most days when he gets home from work. My 3 year old son also loves playing but usually sticks to playing Morcar with my wife, placing the pieces on the squares he is told to and rolling the dice for the monsters. My youngest is only 1 but I hope that in a few years he will enjoy playing as well.

I have been browsing this forum for a few weeks now, it's great and will open up a whole new world of adventures for us when we complete the quests in the original game system. We have already completed all the quests up to and including 'The Fire Mage' so this will not take long!
Join in the community project.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
The Road Warrior

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Hi

Postby torilen » November 20th, 2012, 8:44 pm

Wow - a 3 year old and 5 year old playing. That gives me lots of hope.
My son is three right now, and I can't wait to introduce HQ to him. I guess I
can soon, if your kids are playing already.

Oh, and welcome.

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic.
torilen

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: Hi

Postby Sjeng » November 21st, 2012, 2:07 am

Welcome Max!
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Return to Ye Olde Lobby