• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Guest Book

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Re: Guest Book

Postby ajjohnsen » December 11th, 2019, 3:00 pm

Hello everyone! I received my copy of heroquest for christmas back in 1990/91 or so as a child. My parents recently moved and behind a loose brick I found the treasure of my old heroquest set! Reinvigorated I took it all out to find it mostly complete and began my quest of reintroduction. I of course found out that I wasnt the only one still interested in this game and luckily found this amazing website. Im almost ashamed of how many hours Ive spent here and other places looking to expand on what is already a great game. Keep up the great work everyone, it is much appreciated!

Rewards:
Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges.
ajjohnsen

Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Weltenlaeufer » December 11th, 2019, 4:35 pm

ajjohnsen wrote:Hello everyone! I received my copy of heroquest for christmas back in 1990/91 or so as a child. My parents recently moved and behind a loose brick I found the treasure of my old heroquest set! Reinvigorated I took it all out to find it mostly complete and began my quest of reintroduction. I of course found out that I wasnt the only one still interested in this game and luckily found this amazing website. Im almost ashamed of how many hours Ive spent here and other places looking to expand on what is already a great game. Keep up the great work everyone, it is much appreciated!

Woohoo!!! What an epic find!! :D :D Welcome to the Inn and have fun getting back into this great game! :)

Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange.
Weltenlaeufer

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby runnar » January 11th, 2020, 4:37 pm

Hello Questers!

I'm a member for some years now, but never posted anything here. I'm Brazilian, a lover of the HeroQuest game, and hope that I can exchange experiences and collaborate with the Inn's community!
runnar

Fimir
Fimir

Forum Language: Português (Brasil)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Postby runnar » January 11th, 2020, 4:38 pm

ajjohnsen wrote:Hello everyone! I received my copy of heroquest for christmas back in 1990/91 or so as a child. My parents recently moved and behind a loose brick I found the treasure of my old heroquest set! Reinvigorated I took it all out to find it mostly complete and began my quest of reintroduction. I of course found out that I wasnt the only one still interested in this game and luckily found this amazing website. Im almost ashamed of how many hours Ive spent here and other places looking to expand on what is already a great game. Keep up the great work everyone, it is much appreciated!

Wow! That's an amazing tresure finding!
runnar

Fimir
Fimir

Forum Language: Português (Brasil)
Hero:

Postby Toxic » January 23rd, 2020, 4:48 am

Hello just bought a North american version. Looking for additional quest etc. The site seems full of good stuff! Its so cool to see that this game still has a community. Look forward to checking out and playing some of the community quest. Thanks for keeping my childhood memories alive!
Toxic

Postby zstu1979 » May 22nd, 2020, 8:25 pm

Hi,
I originally got into HeroQuest in the early 90's after seeing the TV Advertisement which had me hooked but fell away from the game after a number of years and even sold the game (mistake!!). I have obtained a decent complete copy of the game via eBay with unpainted miniatures and plan to get my son involved with role playing board games and I believe that HeroQuest will allow me to achieve that. I have also started work on a slightly bigger version of the board with 30x30mm squares with cardboard / plastic laminated walls to help bring the board to life so depending on how far I get I may even post some pics here. I luckily stumbled upon this forum and was delighted to see the hard work that people have went to to keep the game alive over the years so hopefully I can help do that too.
zstu1979

Postby WarriorPrincess » June 1st, 2020, 9:26 pm

Hello!!

:skeleton: :skeleton: :skeleton: :skeleton:
I have been trolling this site for a bit now as well, and finally signed up. I want access to some of those quest books. This website is a dream come true! Long Live Heroquest! :gargoyle:
W@rrior Prince$$
WarriorPrincess

Skeleton
Skeleton

Hero:

Postby Pictsy » June 28th, 2020, 6:24 am

Hi folks,

I really wanted to play HeroQuest, but copies on eBay are too expensive. So I've been making my own copy with original paper minis, papercraft furniture, tile sets and cards. The project is almost complete and this site has been a indispensable resource in getting this done. So thanks :)
Pictsy

Forum Language: British English

Postby juiceboxB » July 10th, 2020, 6:01 pm

Played this game as a kid with my brother and neighbors, and we had a blast. I have now begun playing with my children, and they absolute love it. At the rate they are completing quests, we will be into the expansion packs soon. Thank you for all your efforts in collecting all this material!
juiceboxB

Hero:

Postby Chankins » October 13th, 2020, 8:47 pm

[quote="drathe"]Greetings Inn Guests!

We'd like to hear from all our Guests, not just registered members. So please feel free to let us know what you think about Ye Olde Inn, or just say "Hello!"[/quote]

The remake of heroquest is coming soon with lots of extra content.
https://hasbropulse.com/products/heroquest-game-system
:gargoyle:
Chankins

PreviousNext

Return to Ye Olde Lobby