• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Guest Book

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Re: Guest Book

Postby Spookyhappyfun » September 17th, 2017, 11:32 pm

Chris Bates wrote:Wow! So glad to find out that I'm not the only one in the world who still loves this game! I have all but 2 expansion packs! And I'm looking for people who want to play! :chaoswarrior:

You've come to the right place! Welcome!

Rewards:
Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Spookyhappyfun

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby shame_002 » November 25th, 2017, 10:56 am

Thanks for having this and supporting it long enough for me to make it back to the game. Been wanting to grab the game for a few years and one just happened to fall into my lap at the local game store. SOOOO much content thanks to the community. I will do what i can to spread the word.
shame_002

Postby Daedalus » December 2nd, 2017, 5:17 pm

Congratulations on your good fortune! After you've played (or while you're playing) through the Main Game System, be sure to check out the resources at the Homepage if you haven't already; that"s the place to start downloading more fun.

Don't forget that you're always welcome to spread some of that word with us here in the forums now that you've found us. We'd love to hear more from ya.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Juanjopotro » December 19th, 2017, 4:33 am

Hey there!!

I'm a new user from Spain.
I'm restoring my HQ and trying to collect the expansions that I lack.
Congrats for the forum and the blog! It's an amazing job collecting all the resources.
I'll colaborate with what I can, as scans for the spanish version of some required resources.
:goblin:
Juanjopotro

Forum Language: Español
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar

Postby doug » January 17th, 2018, 12:49 am

Hi all,

Recently picked up a used copy of HQ (here in the US) and am stoked to be picking up play again. Thanks for offering not only the original quests/cards/details, but the expansion packs, most of which were never released in the US.

Much obliged,

d
doug

Postby Daedalus » March 24th, 2018, 6:49 pm

Juanjopotro,
Glad to have you here! If you still want to post links to those scans, start a topic at Board index ‹ Ye Olde Inn ‹ Ye Olde Inn Rooms ‹ Website Discussion Room. The Inn already has translated localisations, but the Adventure Design Kit hasn't been done yet.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby DarthDaddyo » July 1st, 2018, 2:10 pm

Hi. Great site. I am a huge fan and have enjoyed HQ since 90s. I recently acquired a uk copy of game and am eager to get the original adventure club together to play again.
DarthDaddyo

Postby The Admiral » July 1st, 2018, 5:11 pm

DarthDaddyo wrote:Hi. Great site. I am a huge fan and have enjoyed HQ since 90s. I recently acquired a uk copy of game and am eager to get the original adventure club together to play again.

Welcome! I play alot of HQ, and that first UK copy of HQ seems (was!) such a long time ago. I sometimes wish I was starting it all over as if I'd never seen the game before. Playing the Maze, and then rescuing Sir Ragnar. Happy days.

Enjoy!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby fijigus » August 9th, 2018, 7:27 pm

Almost missed signing the guest book. Feel like it should unlock something cool, like a "I spent hours relearning heroquest and I'll got was this crappy hide armor" tshirt or something.
like many here, digging HQ back out of the closet after Dominion, munchkin, drinking quest, and now Gloomhaven have sucked me back into the gaming world. As it's my set I have found myself voted all time Zargon :blackshield: |_P
fijigus

Goblin
Goblin

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Daedalus » August 10th, 2018, 1:31 am

DarthDaddyo wrote:Hello. Great site. I was happily surprised when I was browsing the site and found an old quest I wrote 20 years ago that I submitted to Aggins Inn. I love this game and this sight is awsome.

It's always great to hear about when a fan returns to the game. Which Quest was yours?

Enjoy your stay at the Inn. There's some new tools available for making Quests in case you decide to go at it again.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Usergroups:

PreviousNext

Return to Ye Olde Lobby