• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Guest Book

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Re: Guest Book

Postby Kitch1982 » Tuesday January 13th, 2015 10:45am

This all makes sense! Once the first quest is over and everyone has chosen their characters then I will make a decision. Looking forward to getting started! :)
Kitch1982

Mummy
Mummy

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Signing in!

Postby Rook » Monday February 16th, 2015 8:39pm

Hey All!

Having recently rediscovered HeroQuest, and snagging myself a couple copies of the core game on the cheap, I find myself diving head first back into one of the greatest board games ever created! The last time I played I was 10 years old, and spent countless hours playing with friends and family. Nearly a quarter century later I have a lot more hobby skills under my belt, but far less time of course, and spent a few minutes poking around the web. I had imagined HeroQuest to have next to nothing on the web, so imagine my surprise when I stumbled upon this site!

A real gem you folks have put together here, and I know I will be spending quite some time getting caught up!

Thanks for all the incredible amount of work done to keep this alive.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Rook
A dense collection of housing

Fimir
Fimir

Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby GimmeYerGold » Monday February 16th, 2015 9:35pm

Welcome, Rook!

So glad you found your way to the Inn!

Kick your shoes off and relax your socks :D

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
GimmeYerGold

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby IvenBach » Monday February 16th, 2015 11:35pm

'Stay a while and listen' only gets you started. Welcome and enjoy what you find here.

Rewards:
Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
IvenBach
The NEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Grossey » Tuesday February 24th, 2015 2:49pm

Hi!

I've been a lurker for a long time, but now is the time to go all in. I'm interested to see what Twisting Catacombs does to Heroquest gaming, both in local gaming and on the boards.

A game with a few friends a couple times a month and we play a lot of different things, but always come back to HQ. I'd like to try Allied Heroquest and maybe Enhanced Advanced Heroquest.

I pledged for the HQ25 game from gamezone, but I'm not overly optimistic that it will ever be released. I'm not sure if it is because of the laid back nature of our Spaniard friends, or if they didn't plan enough before their launch.

I'm looking forward to checking out this site a bit more. I've made many quests using heroscribe, so maybe I'll upload a few.

Cheers and happy gaming!

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Grossey

Hero:

Postby IvenBach » Tuesday February 24th, 2015 3:02pm

Hello and welcome. Plenty of good stuff to be found around here.

Gamezone HQ25 is a bit of a, shall we say, touchy subject for a few here. If it comes out then it comes out and if not then that means their just perpetually constipated.

Rewards:
Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
IvenBach
The NEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby slev » Tuesday February 24th, 2015 3:16pm

Grossey wrote:I've made many quests using heroscribe, so maybe I'll upload a few.

Ohhh. Reminds me of the aborted "HeroScape Dungeons" concept from over on the Old Scratch forum a few years back...

*whistful old-man thinking*

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
slev

Archmage
Archmage

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby sorcerersapprentice » Thursday June 25th, 2015 10:38am

Hi everyone. I'm a Graphic Designer and RPG board-based games enthusiast. I have very fond memories of HQ but its been a decade or more since I've played it. My present course however is toward the manufacturing of thousands of game tiles useable on HQ (D&D) and other board-based RPG games, but more on that later as I cannot at present post images. All in good time. :)
Something Wicked This Way Comes...

http://gametilewarehouse.wix.com/rpgtilesupply
sorcerersapprentice

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby IvenBach » Thursday June 25th, 2015 9:25pm

Welcome.

Rewards:
IvenBach
The NEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby knightkrawler » Friday June 26th, 2015 12:19am

sorcerersapprentice wrote:Hi everyone. I'm a Graphic Designer and RPG board-based games enthusiast. I have very fond memories of HQ but its been a decade or more since I've played it. My present course however is toward the manufacturing of thousands of game tiles useable on HQ (D&D) and other board-based RPG games, but more on that later as I cannot at present post images. All in good time. :)

Welcome and have at it! |_P I'm eager to see what you've got. :cheese:
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ye Olde Lobby