• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Guest Book

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Re: Guest Book

Postby BloodAngel007 » March 24th, 2016, 12:18 pm

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself and just kindof join the crew.

I am Bloodangel007, I had play Hero Quest back in the day, and it was only a month or so ago that i actually picked up the game and started doing research. this has become my new hobby interest. I have been trying to get copies of Expansions, and complete my original gaming system.

I had an thought that maybe i could make myself a wooden version of the game, much like what many fans of the Jumanji game have done. Its a thought.

Anyway, i have some questions but i don't thing this forum is the right place for them.

SO HI EVERYONE, i look forward to working with some of you.

-BloodAngel007
BloodAngel007

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby GoldnboyVA » May 25th, 2016, 11:44 am

you guys are crazy. I can't believe this exists! We played HQ back in the day, and had 2 sets of the original game, but were pretty beat up. I bought an incomplete set off Ebay that had dice, cards, etc. still in the wrapper, and a lot of the cardboard and set pieces not even punched out yet! So I combined, and now I have an almost brand new set, and then a beat up one. Also a complete Witch Lord, but missing the other expansions (and they're pricey, esp the last 2). Now I just have to find 3 or 4 people to play with... and my wife... will not be joining...

Really excited to be here, and to see recent activity.
GoldnboyVA

Postby Goblin-King » May 25th, 2016, 12:09 pm

Welcome to the inn!

You wouldn't happen to be the same Goldenboy who sell HQ stuff on eBay :lol:

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Frozen Horror
Frozen Horror

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby GoldnboyVA » May 25th, 2016, 12:55 pm

nah, but I saw that seller on there when i was looking around. funny. I was first!
:chaoswarrior:
GoldnboyVA

Goblin
Goblin

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Postby StratosVX » May 25th, 2016, 2:20 pm

Goblin-King wrote:You wouldn't happen to be the same Goldenboy who sell HQ stuff on eBay :lol:

Exactly my first thought.
GoldnboyVA wrote:nah, but I saw that seller on there when i was looking around. funny. I was first!

You're lucky! That Goldenboy wouldn't likely receive a warm welcome here. Welcome to the Inn! |_P

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Scribe of Heroes
StratosVX
I hate snakes, Jacques...

Scout
Scout

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Goblin-King » May 25th, 2016, 2:54 pm

StratosVX wrote:You're lucky! That Goldenboy wouldn't likely receive a warm welcome here. Welcome to the Inn! |_P

Yeah, I chuckled.
You didn't sound like him though. It wouldn't make sense missing stuff, yet selling on eBay :D

But you've definitely come to the right place for everything HQ
:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King

Frozen Horror
Frozen Horror

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby knightkrawler » May 25th, 2016, 4:44 pm

Goblin-King wrote:Welcome to the inn!

You wouldn't happen to be the same Goldenboy who sell HQ stuff on eBay :lol:

I've said it before, but I'll do it again.
That one's name is goldendboy82
http://www.ebay.it/itm/BARBARIAN-QUEST-PACK-Heroquest-expansion-complete-Hero-Quest-/121943344327?hash=item1c6463c4c7:g:aFkAAOSwsN9W~5yo

Not goldenboy. Goldendboy. He is 33 or 34 years old and has a golden end. Probably the bottom one.

Welcome, Goldnboy from Virginia. I like the name. With just one "d" it makes sense. |_P
Have fun, dude.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby StratosVX » May 25th, 2016, 8:43 pm

knightkrawler wrote:That one's name is goldendboy82

I've never noticed that.

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Scribe of Heroes
StratosVX
I hate snakes, Jacques...

Scout
Scout

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby knightkrawler » May 26th, 2016, 3:37 am

StratosVX wrote:
knightkrawler wrote:That one's name is goldendboy82

I've never noticed that.

Nobody ever did. Even when I tried to make aware of it, people never got the intention of me repeating the name.
Because of the combination of letters and the masculine intention of the moniker Golden Boy, you just expect the contracted words to read goldenboy because the combination of letters is so familiar.
The visual clues make the d almost disappear because it's just a mirror image of the b after it. Your eyes don't expect it there because your brain doesn't.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Goblin-King » May 26th, 2016, 10:08 am

Holy Shock!

You are absolutely right kk!
Even with this knowledge I almost somehow still can't see the d!
It's like an optical illusion! When you stare directly at it it's there; but if you look slightly to the side it disappears.
Crazy!

gold end boy - wow!

Rewards:
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King

Frozen Horror
Frozen Horror

Hero:
Usergroups:

PreviousNext

Return to Ye Olde Lobby