• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Guest Book

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Re: Guest Book

Postby IvenBach » October 23rd, 2015, 3:12 am

Jindex wrote:Hey, found the game in a flea market for $1 with expansions. Never heard of it before but it looked awesome. Now I'm here finding out there's an awesome community for the game after 25years which is really cool too. Oh, and hi!

I do wish that'd happen to me. Would love to get me some ogres!

Rewards:
Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
IvenBach
The NEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Goblin-King » October 23rd, 2015, 5:06 am

Figomurphy wrote:Sorry guys, just realized I can't post images here.

Once you've made 10 worthwhile posts you can.
Welcome to the Inn! |_P

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Frozen Horror
Frozen Horror

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby redspook » November 4th, 2015, 9:20 am

Hello all! |_P |_P |_P

One of my uncles gave me a copy of HeroQuest with both the Kellar's Keep and Return of the Witch Lord expansions that I and my younger cousins spent a LOT of our childhood playing. Unfortunately it was trashed one day as I entered junior high, and at the time I was unable to replace it as I grew up in a VERY rural area.

So, 15 or so years later I've since reacquired HeroQuest and the two aforementioned expansions to hopefully teach my son to play someday. I found this website while looking for a couple of replacement tiles for Kellar's Keep and Return of the Witchlord and stumbled across the Adventure Design kit that I was unaware of. So I intend on creating new adventures someday and adding new creatures, cards and items. So hopefully I can achieve Champion status to 'unlock' the Remastered Sticker sheet.

In addition to HQ I have picked up the double sided boards and minis from Dragon Strike to supplement new hero's and monsters as well as a few Dark World minis but I will have to find smaller bases for them so they do not tower over HQ minis.

Anyway, enough rambling and thanks for creating such a site!

:dwarf:
redspook

Hero:

Postby StratosVX » November 4th, 2015, 9:49 am

Welcome to the Inn! Plenty of resources here to keep you playing for a long time!

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Scribe of Heroes
StratosVX
I hate snakes, Jacques...

Scout
Scout

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby knightkrawler » November 4th, 2015, 12:18 pm

redspook wrote:Unfortunately it was trashed one day as I entered junior high, and at the time I was unable to replace it as I grew up in a VERY rural area.

GHAAAAAHHHH!!!

redspook wrote:So, 15 or so years later I've since reacquired HeroQuest and the two aforementioned expansions...

*insert emoji wiping sweat from forehead here* |_P
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby bobo8929 » January 12th, 2016, 2:02 am

New to the Forum. Used to play Heroquest alot with my older brothers when it came out in early 90's. We had all the US expansions and was in great condition. Sold it all in a garage sale for what we thought was alot but now I'm realizing the huge mistake. Slowly building back the inventory to bring it back to family gatherings and future children. what a great and creative game! :D
bobo8929

Goblin
Goblin

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby IvenBach » January 12th, 2016, 2:09 am

bobo8929 wrote:New to the Forum. Used to play Heroquest alot with my older brothers when it came out in early 90's. We had all the US expansions and was in great condition. Sold it all in a garage sale for what we thought was alot but now I'm realizing the huge mistake. Slowly building back the inventory to bring it back to family gatherings and future children. what a great and creative game! :D

Welcome to the Inn! Plenty to be found here, enjoy.

Rewards:
Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
IvenBach
The NEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby comets911 » January 19th, 2016, 11:17 pm

I would love to have one of those storied where I can say I found HeroQuest or an expansion in a flea market or thrift store (not that I haven't been trying for a long time). Maybe one day I'll be one of the lucky ones to find one
comets911

Goblin
Goblin

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Sotiris!!!

Postby GoldBearer » March 23rd, 2016, 4:38 pm

I've been banned for four weeks so someone else needs to take Jasmin's turns.
GoldBearer

Re: Sotiris!!!

Postby Sotiris » March 23rd, 2016, 4:42 pm

GoldBearer wrote:...so someone else needs to take Jasmin's turns.

ok
My new unpublished boardgame on Tabletopia free platform:
https://tabletopia.com/games/stellar_omega

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Sotiris

Necromancer
Necromancer

Forum Language: Ελληνικά
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ye Olde Lobby