• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

[7th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas 2018 Exchange

Topics and Rules for Christmas and Christmas in July miniature exchanges are discussed in this room.

Re: [7th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas 2018 Exchange

Postby Thor-in » January 28th, 2019, 2:28 pm

Anderas wrote:Go on, open the thread! :lol:

:shock: Not yet, too soon. Give me a few months, days, minuets, seconds....... :roll:

lestodante wrote:Tasoe still have to edit the first post with all the images and the sender/recipient list

No he hasn't, but I started a tread just because we have so many Exchanges happen that its getting hard to remember who has given to who and so forth. I have the list of who sent to who this year and will post it there for now until Tasoe edits the original post.
:skeleton: "In The End We Are All Shadows and Dust" :skeleton:

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Thor-in

Scout
Scout

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby lestodante » January 29th, 2019, 2:11 pm

usually in the previous years the first topic was edited with all the images of all the figures, so a visitor who open the thread will see immediately all the "creatures" at once.

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group MemberParticipated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Yeti
Yeti

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Thor-in » January 29th, 2019, 2:24 pm

lestodante wrote:usually in the previous years the first topic was edited with all the images of all the figures, so a visitor who open the thread will see immediately all the "creatures" at once.

Right and it should still be as such, I totally agree with you. However I don't know where Tasoe has disappeared to and I can't edit his first post. So in light of that I started a discussion to keep track of all the exchange years, just a senders and receivers list. So then this year and years to come, the host won't have to track down to make sure someone isn't sending to the same person again. All that information will be in one place, not many different places. This was an idea I had after Geofonos asked for someone to make a list for him, so he didn't have someone send to the same person again.
:skeleton: "In The End We Are All Shadows and Dust" :skeleton:

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Thor-in

Scout
Scout

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby guitarhulk » February 3rd, 2019, 2:05 am

Great idea! Gonna start painting for next year LOL just kidding.
:chaoswarrior: Follow my HeroQuest adventures @ www. ADPSminimovies.com

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.
guitarhulk

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby tasoe » February 4th, 2019, 8:39 am

Guys, sorry for my disappearance. Just got back on track to my usual routine after some very busy time of the year. I'll edit the first post later tonight.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
tasoe

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby tasoe » February 4th, 2019, 5:07 pm

I edited the first post. If I wrote any of your stupid nicknames wrong let me know and I'll correct it so you won't cry.

Missing TMU's gift, his pic has disappeared and 2 of the pics are sideways, can't do anything about it without help from a trained programmer.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
tasoe

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Figomurphy » February 4th, 2019, 6:15 pm

Good stuff. Thanks for organising that. Your an amazing individual and you spelled my nickname correctly. Top marks. 9out of ten.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges.
Figomurphy

Necromancer
Necromancer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Anderas » February 5th, 2019, 1:50 am

Your spelling of my stupid nickname was just fine, two times in a row. Thanks tassoe!

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member
Champion Group Member

Postby Maurice76 » February 5th, 2019, 5:21 am

Anderas wrote:Thanks tassoe!

I see what you did there, Andreas :lol: .

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
Maurice76

High Mage
High Mage

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby knightkrawler » February 5th, 2019, 5:43 am

Maurice76 wrote:
Anderas wrote:Thanks tassoe!

I see what you did there, Andreas :lol: .

It's glaringly obviouss.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:

PreviousNext

Return to Miniature Exchange Room