• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

[7th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas 2018 Exchange

Topics and Rules for Christmas and Christmas in July miniature exchanges are discussed in this room.

Re: [7th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas 2018 Exchange

Postby Pancho » December 11th, 2018, 8:03 am

Lovely paint job

Rewards:
Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges.
Pancho
Rock Skin Achieved

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Anderas » December 11th, 2018, 8:44 am

Yes, what a beauty! :-)

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member
Champion Group Member

Postby knightkrawler » December 11th, 2018, 5:39 pm

These two impressive *mother huggers* stood on my doorstep days ago and started insulting me immediately.
I couldn't understand their guttural orkish but one thing is for sure:
They gave me names, and knightkrawler was not one of them, and they spoke of "doomsday devicing" me, probably because I made funny faces...

When I regained my good upbringing and looked more beyond the uncouth facade of the pair, and as I caught one word, the name of a member of a certain forum I visit and who sent them to me for no other reason than my enjoyment, I quickly invited them in the house and served them a few warm brews and some cold meat. Peace ensued and a merry round was enjoyed by all but my girlfriend and her daughter. Ffugh. No sense for real culture....
The Orc brothers said it was nice to not be misunderstood for violent all the time just because of dirty sounding slanguage.
Life is hard when you're a pair of road warriors...

Merry X-mas, as of yet Anonymous Giver of exchange minis! |_P

EDIT: Thank you, GUITARHULK!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by knightkrawler on January 8th, 2019, 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby benvoliothefirst » December 11th, 2018, 7:19 pm

whitebeard wrote:Found the head here... https://sho3box.com/tag/1989/ from 1980s!

So not only beautifully modded, but also with an era-appropriate head sculpt! Very nice.
wickedmetal.blogspot.com <--I paint HeroQuest!
My players' monthly game results
Mods I Use:
Base Quests in four difficulty steps by Anderas
Random Events by Jacob Busby (pg.5)
Karlen's Circlet by AerynB/drathe/sajungzak
Heartfelt thanks to all of you who have worked to enrich the world of HeroQuest!
Goblin-King wrote:When life gives you lemons, squeeze those lemons into your eyes, enter a berserker rage and punch life in the face!

Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
benvoliothefirst

Necromancer
Necromancer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Anderas » December 12th, 2018, 4:24 am

Thanks a lot secret santa! I think I won the lottery, not Whitebeard! :lol:

... inside, there was not one model, but a pair of doors and the skeleton of doom!

Look at that modeled base!

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member
Champion Group Member

Postby Thor-in » December 12th, 2018, 8:17 am

That is a awesome looking skeleton, now I'm going to have to figure out how to paint one like that. The mod on it is also really cool, and yes that base is fantastic. Goes well with the theme of the mini.
:skeleton: "In The End We Are All Shadows and Dust" :skeleton:

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Thor-in

Scout
Scout

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby whitebeard » December 12th, 2018, 8:30 am

Very nice indeed. The skull was modded? Can we get a close up?
Has resigned from the forum and would delete his account if he could.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
whitebeard

Archmage
Archmage

Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Anderas » December 12th, 2018, 8:55 am

My telephone is not perfect for close ups...

Rewards:
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Thor-in » December 12th, 2018, 8:59 am

It looks like an evil Zoidberg from the cartoon Futurama. :lol:
:skeleton: "In The End We Are All Shadows and Dust" :skeleton:

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Thor-in

Scout
Scout

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby lestodante » December 12th, 2018, 2:36 pm

Cool! It is a mind-flyer skeleton, with a burning lava-heart!! I've seen a similar paintjob on another skeleton somewhere else in the forum gallery.
As for the orc brothers, the one on the left seems to have a bulldog face, nice; maybe it is just because of the decorations on its face.

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group MemberParticipated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Yeti
Yeti

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberChampion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Miniature Exchange Room