• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

[2nd] Ye Olde Inn July Exchange 2013 - Pics page 1

Topics and Rules for Christmas and Christmas in July miniature exchanges are discussed in this room.

Re: Ye Olde Inn Christmas in July Exchange 2013 - sign ups o

Postby Spiky » March 1st, 2013, 5:18 am

Hi All

I've PM'd the list of entrants to drathe (which is also on page 1 of this thread) He'll make the draw and tell you by PM who you're painting for!

We'll also need to get your postal address at some stage. I'll probably send you a PM shortly to tell you how best to send this to drathe.

Happy painting everybody! Seeing as some people have completed models already, I'll take note and if we all finish early, perhaps we can move the date we send them? No sweat if not...

Cheers
Spiky

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie!
Spiky

Necromancer
Necromancer

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby TMU » March 1st, 2013, 5:48 am

Spiky wrote:Seeing as some people have completed models already, I'll take note and if we all finish early, perhaps we can move the date we send them?

Lets do two for summer, and another two for christmas :D
Last edited by TMU on June 26th, 2013, 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There is no greater danger than playing it safe."

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby drathe » March 2nd, 2013, 1:33 am

Names have been drawn. I'm still waiting for 5 address PMs. I'm sending out PMs with addresses for the ones I've already received within the hour.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: Ye Olde Inn Christmas in July Exchange 2013 - Draw done!

Postby drathe » March 2nd, 2013, 4:31 pm

Waiting for 3 more addresses.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Sjeng » March 3rd, 2013, 5:10 am

drathe wrote:Names have been drawn. I'm still waiting for 5 address PMs. I'm sending out PMs with addresses for the ones I've already received within the hour.

Received my pm.
Quick question though: is it possible for 2 people to draw eachother, or did you try to mix it up as much as possible?

another thought occurred to me: I'd like ALL contestants to post a picture of one of their (favourite) painted HQ mini, specifically the BASE. That way, everyone can look up how the person they got paints their bases, and choose to make their mini in the same style. This is not a must, but I for one like to make my base just like the person I'm sending mine to. Or at least try to match the style :)

Mine, made with milliput, then drybrushed :)

ImageImage
Last edited by Daedalus on December 21st, 2017, 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added image link
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby drathe » March 4th, 2013, 10:20 am

Looks like I botched the permissions for this new section when I set it up. It should be okay now. Let me know if you are still unable to post.

Rewards:
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby TMU » March 4th, 2013, 10:35 am

Sjeng wrote:I'd like ALL contestants to post a picture of one of their (favourite) painted HQ mini, specifically the BASE. That way, everyone can look up how the person they got paints their bases, and choose to make their mini in the same style.

I'm fine with any base my self, or even without any base. :)
"There is no greater danger than playing it safe."

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby washi » March 4th, 2013, 10:53 am

Actually, I don't start to paint my minis yet (I have the minis of Game System and Kellar's Keep). I have just one painted that I bought months ago and I pretend to use that in this Exchange, if you do not mind.
Because of this, any figure I receive will be a great figure for me!

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange.
washi

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior

Forum Language: Português (Brasil)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Spiky » March 4th, 2013, 11:07 am

My basing is sand drybrushed with grey.. I'm really not fussed though if you have something specific in mind!

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie!
Spiky

Necromancer
Necromancer

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby shy-design » March 4th, 2013, 11:30 am

hey everybody has a Skelator! heres mine and a look at my bases as well. I carve cracks in the actual base to make it look like a dungeon tile but there certainly is no need to worry yourself over this process if you do not want to. I leave it up to the artist within to decide :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rewards:
Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange.
shy-design

Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Miniature Exchange Room