• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Japanese HeroQuest: Card Translations

Members who have translated, or would like to translate any Resources that weren't originally released in their language, or is unavailable on the Home Page may post their progress and results in this forum.

Re: Japanese HeroQuest: Card Translations

Postby knightkrawler » May 27th, 2013, 12:02 pm

Finished Equipment, Artefact, and Treasure Cards in published UK style.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Sjeng » May 27th, 2013, 12:17 pm

Oh you did? Post them! I wanna see!
Are they the same as mine?
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby knightkrawler » May 27th, 2013, 12:32 pm

The post before my last, blind Dutchman! ;)

I used original British style where apllicable and tried to remain as close as possible where not.
The result is awkward wording and in some cases peculiar grammar and the notorious ambiguities and inaccuracies.
Pure transferring back new japanese rules and setups into original style.

Mind you, the brunt of the work was Malcadon's.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Malcadon » May 27th, 2013, 1:46 pm

Great work fixing the card text, Bamf. They are much better then what I threw out. |_P

I have not been active on this as I would like to, but I have been busy with other things. I hope to got those Event Cards (from another HQ project, I have been working on) finished sooner or later.

knightkrawler wrote:Amulet of Life
The Amulet of Life allows you to resurrect any fallen Hero. Once a Hero has been revived, all his gold is lost. Each Hero may only be resurrected once.

There is a bit of confusion with the Japanese Talisman of Lore card, do to the dramatic changes in the Japanese rules, and how sloppy the translations are. In the rulebook, it notes that Heroes may only be resurrected once, but the ToL card seems to allow for any number of resurrections. The setback for dead Heroes plays out vary differently in the Japanese game. Although, I cannot figure if it allows for only one post-game resurrection, or any number of Heroes to get resurrected at one time? (I just assume the latter)

If anyone else has any idea to what it all means, I have posted translations for other sources:

Google (my default):
Amulet of the lower
It can not only once but to revive the temples, when I have this amulet, it is possible any number of times restored.
I can not own, brave all 昧方 is, use this magic.

However, when you revive, gold on hand is 0.

Babylon:
The lower the defending May
at the temple is a one-time only to be resurrected, it can not defend this may have any number of times, and can be revived.
not only to you but the dull of a brave, but all this Witchcraft can be used.

However, if you want to revive your gold is 0.

Microsoft:
Loa charm
Can revive only one time in the temple with this charm, although have shall and have many times as can revive. Not only can all Exo who Braves use this magic.

However, when revived the gold stock becomes 0.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Malcadon

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Sjeng » May 27th, 2013, 2:13 pm

knightkrawler wrote:The post before my last, blind Dutchman! ;)

I used original British style where apllicable and tried to remain as close as possible where not.
The result is awkward wording and in some cases peculiar grammar and the notorious ambiguities and inaccuracies.
Pure transferring back new japanese rules and setups into original style.

Mind you, the brunt of the work was Malcadon's.

Ah, I was looking for graphics ;-)
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby knightkrawler » May 27th, 2013, 2:18 pm

Malcadon wrote:In the rulebook, it notes that Heroes may only be resurrected once, but the ToL card seems to allow for any number of resurrections. Although, I cannot figure if it allows for only one post-game resurrection, or any number of Heroes to get resurrected at one time? (I just assume the latter)

My other source says any number of heroes.

Rewards:
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Malcadon » May 27th, 2013, 4:38 pm

Hero Cards

The magic system is greatly different!

Note: Translations are listed as:
1 Original
2 Google
3 Babylon
4 Microsoft
5 My best effort

A ">" at the beginning of the text means a slight test-shift to the right.

戦士 -- Warrior (Barbarian)

(stats)
Attack: 3 dice
Defense: 2 dice
Movement: 2 dice
Body Points: 8
Mind Points: 2

(flavor text)
1 強い肉体をもつ戦闘のプロ。体力もあり、戦闘で彼の右にでるものはいない。
2 Professional combat with a strong body. There is also a strength, not one has to get out to the right of him in the battle.
3 Strong body and fighting with the professional. There are strength in a battle, he comes to the right.
4 Pro combat with the strength of body. Physical fitness and get his right combat are not.
5 You are a strong and skilled fighter. You have the endurance to be in the forefront of battle.

(back of card)
レベルアップの条件(クエスト4以降)
> (ルールブック18ページ参照)
クエスト終了後、500ゴールド支払えば、レベルアップに挑戦できる。
レベルアップすると、最大BPが1ポイント増える。
> 1戦士はCダイスを4個振り、白いシールドが2個以上出れば、レベルアップできる。
Terms of level-up (Quest 4 or later)
> (Rule book see page 18)
Quest is completed, if you pay 500 gold, you can challenge the level up.
When you level up, maximum BP is increased by one point.
- Shake four C dice, white shield paid if you roll two or more, one warrior can level up.
The next level conditions (Quest 4 and later)
> (see page 18 rule book)
after the Quest 500 gold pay, can take up the challenge to improve.
to a new level with a maximum BP 1 point increase.
> 1 warriors C dies, Shake and four white shield is 2 or more, if you can improve.
Level-up condition (quest 4 or later)
after the quest, if you pay 500 gold can challenge level.
To level up one point BP increases.
> 4 game one fighter wave C dice and Lands on more than one white shield, we can enhance our.
Leveling Up (Quest #4 and beyond; see rulebook, page 18)
Once the quest is complete, you may pay 500 gold coins for the chance to gain a level. Roll 4 Combat Dice. If you roll two or more white shield, you gain a level. Each level adds one point to your total Body Points.

ドワーフ -- Dwarf

(stats)
Attack: 2 dice
Body Points: 7
Mind Points: 3

(flavor text)
1 体つきは小さいが、戦闘は得意。手先が器用でトラップを解除することができる。
2 Figure is small, fighting good. It is possible to release the trap is hand dexterity.
3 Body is small, but very good at fighting. In dexterous trap can be terminated.
4 Small physique, good battle. With their hands, you can disarm the trap.
5 You are small in stature, but good in combat. Your skill allows you to disarm traps.

(back of card)
トラップの解除(クエスト4以降)
> (ルールブック16ページ参照)
ドワーフは1回の移動中、トラップに面するマスに止まり、トラップをひとつだけ解除することができる。
レベルアップの条件(クエスト4以降)
> (ルールブック18ページ参照)
レベルアップすると、最大BPが1ポイント増える。ロドワーフはCダイスを4個振り、自いシールドが2個以上出れば、レベルアップできる。
Release of the trap (Quest 4 or later)
> (Rule book see page 16)
Dwarf can be moved during a single, stops the mass facing the trap to release only one trap.
Rodowafu rolls four dice C, shield are self-paid if you roll two or more, I can level up.
clear of the trap (Quest 4 and later)
> (see page 16 rule book)
dwarf is a one-time during the movement of the face in the trap, the trap of mass to stop only one can be terminated.
> (rule book See page 18.)
After the Quest 500 gold pay, can take up the challenge to improve.
The wharf is C dies, Shake 4 is self-shield is two or more, you can take.
Strap lifting (quest 4 or higher)
> (see page 16 rule book)
dwarves stopped mass facing the trap one time traveling and cancel only one trap.
Level conditions (quest 4 or higher)
If you pay 500 gold quest after the challenge to the next level.
ロドワーフ wave 4 C dice and have you any more than one shield lands, you level up.
Disarming Traps (Quest #4 and beyond; see rulebook, page 16)
The Dwarf can move onto a trapped space in order to disarm it.

Leveling Up (Quest 4 or later; see rulebook, page 18)
Once the quest is complete, you may pay 500 gold coins for the chance to gain a level. Roll 4 Combat Dice. If you roll two or more white shield, you gain a level. Each level adds one point to your total Body Points.

エルフ -- Elf

(stats)
Attack: 2 dice
Body Points: 6
Mind Points: 4

(flavor text)
1 職闘力もあり、わずかだが魔法も使える。弓を使い、離れた敵を攻撃することができる。
2 There is also a job 闘力, it's small, but can also be used magic. It is possible to use the bow, to attack the enemy away.
3 There are competitive positions, a few magic is available. You can use a bow, away to attack an enemy that you can be.
4 Takatoriki also posts a slight but can use magic. Can attack the enemy away and use the bow.
5 You are a fairly skilled fighter with some magical ability. With your bow, you can attack enemies form a distance.

(back of card)
初級魔法(ルールブックllページ参照)
エルフはクエスト1~ 3までは、魔法は使えない。
中級魔法(ルールブック12ぺニジ参照)
エルフは、クエスト4~ 8では次の魔法のうちひとつを選んで使える。
> 回復
自分または味方にかける魔法。Cダイスを4個振り、白いシールドを出した数だけ、魔法をかけられた勇者のBPが回復する。
> 聖なる炎
敵1匹を攻撃する魔法。コンバットダイスを2個振り、ガイコツが出た数のダメージを与える。敵は、MPの数だけCダイスを振り、防御できる。
中級魔法は、クエスト中何度でも使える。
上級魔法(ルーリレブック19ページ参照)
エルフは、クエスト9以降、4つの相の魔法から、 1種類の魔法を選んで使える。
ただし、ひとつの魔法は1回づつしか使えない。
レベルアップの条件(クエスト4以降)
> (ルールブック18ページ参照)
レベルアップすると、最大BPが1ポイント増える。
ロエルフはCダイスを3個振り、白いシールドが2個以上出れば、レベルアップできる。
Beginner magic (rule book ll see page)
Until 1-3 Quest, Elves can not use magic.
Intermediate magic (rule book 12 Bae Stevenage reference)
Elves, used to choose one of these magic In the next 4-8 quest.
> Recovery
Magic applied to the ally or yourself. Only the number of rolls four dice C, issued a white shield, BP of the brave that are enchanted to recover.
> Sacred Fire
Magic to attack the enemy one animal. The rolls two dice combat, damage of the number leaving the skeleton. Number of MP only pretend to die C, enemy, defense can be.
The Intermediate magic, I can use any number of times during quest.
Senior magic (Rurirebukku see page 19)
Elves, Quest 9 or later, from the magic of four phases, can be used to choose the magic of one type.
However, can be used only once at a time magic one.
Shake the three C dice, white shield paid if you roll two or more, Roerufu can level up.
Beginner's Magic (the rule book ll see page ),
ELF is the quest from 1 to 3, the magic does not work.
Intermediate Magic (see Rule Book with 12 pages)
elves, Quest 4-8, one of the following to select the Magic.
- Recovery
or your friend or foe make to magic. 4 C dies to shake out the white Shield, only that the magic number for the brave BP is recovered.
- sacred fire
magic to attack enemy number one pet.
combat dies with two tricks that came out about the number of damage. The enemy, only the number of MP C dies, and defense.
Intermediate Magic is the quest as many times during use.
Advanced magic, Jarno Trulli, books 19 see page ),
elves, Quest 9 or later, four of the phase from the magic of one type can be used in magic.
However, one of the magic is used only once.
after the Quest 500 gold pay, can take up the challenge to improve.
The elves are C dies, three white shield is 2 or more, if you can improve.
beginner magic (See on page ll Rulebook)
Elves can't use Magic Quest 1 to 3 to.
Intermediate magic (Book 12 Petra Nige reference)
Elf chooses one of the following magic of quest 4-8 and can be used.
> Restore
Magic to yourself or a friend. BP hero as many waved four dice C, issued a white shield brought magic to recover.
> Holy flames
Magic to attack the 1 enemy. Damage to a few skeleton roll, roll two dice combat. Enemy wave C dice number of MP and defensible.
Intermediate magic throughout the quest can be used. (ルーリレ book 19 page reference)
advanced magical Elves is available, select one type of magic magical four-phase from quest since the 9. However, one time magic is slowly but cannot be used.
Level-up condition (quest 4 or later)
after the quest, if you pay 500 gold can challenge level.
ロエルフ wave 3 C dice and Lands on more than one white shield, you can level up.
Basic Spell (see rulebook, page 11)
During the first three quests, the Elf cannot cast any spells.

Intermediate Spells (see rulebook, page 12)
You can choose one of following spells to cast during Quests #4-8, and can be cast any number of times.
> Heal
Maybe cast on at ally or yourself. Roll 4 Combat Dice. For each white shield rolled, the hero recovers one Body Point.
> Flames of Divinity
Maybe cast one enemy monster. Roll 2 Combat Dice. Each skull counts as a hit, and the monster rolls defense equal to its Mind Points.

Advanced Spells (see rulebook, page 19)
At Quest #9, the Elf may choose one of the four Elemental Spells. Each spell may only be cast once per quest.

Once the quest is complete, you may pay 500 gold coins for the chance to gain a level. Roll 3 Combat Dice. If you roll two or more white shield, you gain a level. Each level adds one point to your total Body Points.

魔法使い -- Wizard

(stats)
Attack: 1 die
Body Points: 4
Mind Points: 6

(flavor text)
1 攻撃や防御、回復など数々の魔法を操る。魔法は強力だが、体力がなく、戦闘ではり]い。
2I manipulate the magic number of attack and defense, and recovery. Magic is powerful, there is no physical strength, needle] are in combat.
3 attack and defense, as well as a recovery to manipulate various kinds of magic. Magic is a powerful, but the physical strength, is not in a battle, knocking down.
4 Manipulation of numerous magic attack, defense, recovery, etc. Magic's powerful physical strength without the beam in battle, not.

(back of card)
Do to a foul-up with the text, I cannot get this one properly translated. From the mess, I got this:

(better yet, see the next post)

Basic Spells (see rulebook, page 11)
This spell can be used any number of times during a quest.
> First aid
Maybe cast on an ally or yourself, to heal one Body Point.

(It could be ether, but it is too garbled to tell:
- You can choose one of following spells to cast during Quests #4-8, and can be cast any number of times.
- You can both spell during Quests #4-8, and can be cast any number of times.)

> Heal
Maybe cast on at ally or yourself. Roll 4 Combat Dice. For each white shield rolled, the hero recovers one Body Point.
> Flames of Divinity
Maybe cast one enemy monster. Roll 2 Combat Dice. Each skull counts as a hit, and the monster rolls defense equal to its Mind Points.

At Quest #9, the Wizard may choose three of the four Elemental Spells. Each spell may only be cast once per quest.

Once the quest is complete, you may pay 500 gold coins for the chance to gain a level. Roll 3 Combat Dice. If you roll two or more white shield, you gain a level. Each level adds one point to your total Body Points.
Last edited by Malcadon on May 29th, 2013, 11:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rewards:
Malcadon

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Malcadon » May 29th, 2013, 2:27 am

UPDATE: I had a hard time lifting the Wizard's text off the document, but someone (by IM - I do not know if he/she wants to be identified?) got the text for me (So thanks! |_P). From it, I got a better translation. It follows the same setup as my last post, above, with the 5th entry by my best effort (although, it is like my first draft, but clarified). Here is the updated Wizard's card-back notes (Enjoy!):

初級魔法
魔法使いは、クエスト1ー3では次の魔法が使える。
□応急手当て自分または味方にかける魔法。魔法をかけられた勇者のBPが 1ポ イント だけ回復する。
初級魔法は、クエスト中何度でも使うことができる。
中級魔法(ルールブック12ぺージ参照)
魔法使いは、クエスト4ー8では次の魔法が 使える。
□回復
自分または味方にける魔法。Cダ イスを4個 振り、白いシールドを出した数だけ、魔法をかけられた勇者のBPが 回復する。
□聖なる炎
敵 1匹 を攻撃する魔法。コンバツトダイスを2個 振り、ガイコツが出た数のダメージを与える。敵は、MPの 数だけCダ イスを振り、防御できる。
中級魔法は、クエスト中何度でも使える。
上級魔法 (ル ーリ レ ブック19ペ ージ参照)
魔法使いは、クエスト9以降、4つ の相の魔法から、3種類の魔法を使える。
ただし、ひとつの魔法は1回 づつしか使えない。
レベルア ップの条件 (クエスト4以 降)
(ルールブツク18ペ ージ参照)
クエスト終了後、500ゴ ール ド支払えば、レベルアップに挑戦できる。
レベルアップすると、最大BPが 1ポ イント増える。
□魔法使いはCダイスを3個 振り、白いシールドが2個以上出れば、レベルアツプできる。

Beginner magic
Witches, usable magic In the next Quest 1-3.
□ magic applied to the side or first aid yourself. BP of the brave that are enchanted to recover only one point.
Beginner magic, can be used any number of times during quest.
Intermediate magic (12 rule book, see page)
Witches, usable magic In the next Quest 4-8.
□ recovery
Magic kick to ally or yourself. Only the number of rolls four dice C, issued a white shield, BP of the brave that are enchanted to recover.
□ holy flame
Magic to attack the enemy one animal. The rolls two dice combining bracts, damage of the number leaving the skeleton. Number of MP only pretend to die C, enemy, defense can be.
The Intermediate magic, I can use any number of times during quest.
Senior magic (Rurirebukku see page 19)
Quest 9 or later, from the magic of the four phases, witch, use the magic of the three types.
However, can be used only once at a time magic one.
(Later Quest 4 or more) conditions of level up
(Rurubutsuku see page 18)
□ Shake three C-dice, white shield paid if you roll two or more, witch can be Atsupu level.

Beginner's magic
The Witch Quest 1-3, you can use the following spell.
* emergency first aid to yourself or your teammate magic. Magic was one of the brave BP only point to recovery.
Beginner's Magic is the quest many times over the course can be used.
Intermediate Magic (see Rule Book 12 page)
The Witch, Quest 4-8, you can use the following spell.
You or your teammate can recover Med. In magic. 4 C da device to shake out the white shield to the magic number, of the brave BP is recovered.
* sacred fire
magic to attack enemy number one pet. Namely, you die, Shake 2 tips about some of the damage to Number. The enemy is the MP C only the number of the device, and can protect against.
Intermediate Magic is the quest as many times during use.
Senior "Magic, the rain books 19 pages),
the witch, Quest 9 or later, four of the phase from the magic to use three types of magic.
However, one of the magic is used only once.
the equipment level of the criteria (Quest 4 onwards)
(rules, see page 18 Shakhtar Donetsk)
Quest, after 500, console-pay, can take up the challenge to raise the level.
Up to a new level, with a 1 point BP will increase.
* The Witch C dies, three white shield is two or more, you can place pressure level.

Beginner magic
Magician, can use: Magic Quest 1-3.
□ aid allies or their magic. Bewitched the brave one point BP to recover.
Beginner spells throughout the quest can be used.
Intermediate magic (Refer to page 12 rule book)
Magician, can use magic: Quest 4-8.
□ Recovery magic to yourself or a friend.
C da BP hero as many waved four chairs and white shield that brought magic to recover.
□ sacred flame 1 enemy attack magic. Damage to a few skeleton roll, roll two dice コンバツト. Enemies are many MP C da defensible and swinging chairs.
Intermediate magic throughout the quest can be used.
Grade magic spell (Le Henry Les garage in book 19 page reference)
The wizard will use three types of magic magical four-phase from quest since the 9. However, one time magic is slowly but cannot be used.
Organizationally conditions (4 and later quest)
(ルールブツク page 18 page reference)
After the quest, 500 if you pay, "de you can try a level up. To level up one point BP increases.
□ three witches wave C dice and Lands on more than one white shield, you can レベルアツプ.

Basic Spell (see rulebook, page 11)
This spell can be used any number of times during a quest.
First Aid
Maybe cast on an ally or yourself, to heal one Body Point.

You can use both spells during Quests #4-8, and they can be cast any number of times.
Heal
Flames of Divinity

At Quest #9, the Wizard may choose three of the four Elemental Spell groups. Each spell may only be cast once per quest.

Last edited by Malcadon on May 29th, 2013, 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rewards:
Malcadon

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby knightkrawler » May 29th, 2013, 3:47 am

I quote Mal:
Advanced Magic (see rulebook, page 19)
At Quest #9, the Wizard may choose three of the four Elemental Spells. Each spell may only be cast once per quest.

Shouldn't it be Spell Sets? Same goes for the Elf.

Rewards:
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Malcadon » May 29th, 2013, 11:26 pm

There are a number of issues that needs to be address:
  • Can the Elf and Wizard can keep using their Intermediate Spells after Quest #8? (see Hero Cards, above)
  • Dose the Intermediate attack spell attack at range, melee or both? (see Hero Cards, above)
  • Dose the Ball of Flames spell allow for a defense roll? (see Fire Spells, below)

Well, most of them are the same, but a number of them are vary different. The Fire attack - Ball of Flames and Fire of Wrath - spells are beefed-up. I suspect that it might be do to the Intermediate attack spell. As well as the Air Spells - namely Swift Wind and Genie.

I an going to adjust the above notes of the Elf and Wizard Hero Cards, to give them better names.

Fire Spells

Courage
勇気
この魔法は、自分または昧方にかけられる。魔法をかけられた相手は、魔法が切れるまで、攻撃のときコンバットダイスを2個余分に振ることが出来る。
魔法をかけられたプレーヤーの目に見える敵がいなくなつたとき、この魔法は切れる。
Courage
This magic, is subjected to 昧方 or myself. Other party that has been multiplied by the magic is, can be magic until the expires, and shake to extra two the when Combat dice of attack.
When It was summer not have enemy that visible in the eyes of player that has been multiplied by the magic, This magic expire.
Courage
This Magic is the one you, or be put to live luxuriously. whom you have a spell over the magic of the attack until it expires when you die Kombat 2 extra can shake.
Magic is a player that can be seen without the need to have an enemy, when the magic is off.
Courage
This magic is put on myself or Exo. Until the magic turns Bewitched opponents can roll combat two die extra attacks when.
Enemies visible Bewitched player gone when, the magic wears off.
(same as UK/US cards)

Ball of Flames
ファイヤーボール
炎の玉で敵を攻撃する魔法。この魔法をかけられた敵は、炎に包まれ、コンバットダイスを3個振り、ガイコツの出た数だけBPを失う。
Fireball
Magic to attack the enemy in a ball of flame. Wrapped in flames, shake three combat dice, enemy, which is multiplied by this magic, loss of BP as many came out of the skeleton.
Fire Balls
A ball of flame in a magic to attack an enemy. This magic was up in flames, the opponent, Kombat 3 die, only the number of tips about BP lose it.
Fire Ball
Magic to attack the enemy in a ball of flames. Bewitched this enemy is wrapped in flame, as many combat three dice, leaving skeleton out of BP.
Ball of Flames
This spell may be cast on any one monster within Line of Sight, enveloping them in a ball of fire. Roll 3 Combat Dice to inflict one hit per skull rolled.

(Note: It dose not note if the target is allowed to roll defense or not.)

Fire of Wrath
激怒の炎
この魔法は、盤上のどの場所にいる敵にでもかけられる。(自分から見えていなくてもよい)この魔法をかけられた相手はコンバットダイスを1個振る。
もし、自分の種類のシールドが出せない場合、BPを2失う。
Flame of Rage
This magic, be written to at any to enemy who are to any location of the panel board that. (Which may even if they are not visible from the yourself) other party that has been multiplied by this magic is I shake 1 pieces of Combat dice.
If, If the shield of kind of their own is not lauch, I lose 2 the BP.
Flame of Rage
The magic of the board at any point in the side of the enemy. (from me but not visible), you can make this magical person dies, the combat exercise 1.
your type of shield is out, if you do not lose BP to 2.
Flames of Fury
This magic is also levied on enemy in anywhere on the Board. The Bewitched (better even from myself even) against roll combat one die.
If you can't shield your own kind is BP 2 lose.
Fire of Wrath
This spell may be cast on any one target, anywhere an the board. It will seek out the enemy and inflict two points of damage, unless it can roll a respective shield on a single Combat Die roll.

(This seems to follow an easily overlooked rule chance between the UK and US editions - which I just found out about! In the UK game, Fire of Wrath can target any monster on the board, even if you have no line-of-sight with it. That fact was omitted in the US game, making it a nothing more then a backup attack spell with a kick-ass name. Although, the adjustment they made for this edition, makes it more kick-ass in effect!)

Earth Spells

Heal Body
[title text cannot be pulled form document]
この魔法は、自分または味方にかけられる。
この魔法は失つたBPを4ポイント回復させる。
This magic is subjected to ally or yourself.
This magic to restore the four-point loss ivy BP.
This Magic is your own or be put to friend or foe.
The magic have lost the BP to recover by 4 points.
This magical levied to yourself or a friend.
This magic recover lost Ivy 4 point BP.
(same as UK/US cards)

Rock Skin
ロックスキン
この魔法は自分または味方にかけられる。
魔法をかけられたプレーヤーは魔法が切れるまで、防御のときにコンバットダイスを2個余分に振ることができる。
戦闘でダメージを受けると魔法が切れる。
Rock Skin
This magic is subjected to a friend or yourself.
Magic to expire, players Enchanted can shake two extra combat die when the defense.
Magic expires when damaged in combat.
Lock Skin
This magical themselves or be put to friend or foe.
Player A Spell over the magic before it expires when the defense combat dies in two extra can allocate.
combat damage to expire and the magical.
ロックスキン
This magic is levied on yourself or a friend.
Bewitched player until the magic can roll combat two die when Defense extra.
Magic cuts and taking damage in battle.
(same as UK/US cards)

Pass Through Rock
岩の通り抜け
この魔法は自分または昧方にかけられる。
魔法をかけられたプレーヤーは次の移動のとき、自由に壁を通り抜けることができる。
ただし、壁を通り抜けて、まだ誰も行つていない場所に移動することはできない。
And Through The Rock
This magic is subjected to 昧方 or myself.
When the movement of the next player who enchanted can pass through the walls free of cost.
However, it is not possible to pass through the wall, take you to the location no one has conducted yet.
Through the Rock
While this magical themselves or be put to live luxuriously.
The player is a spell over the next move when the wall to freedom, to pass through.
However, through the wall, but no one has one line in a location where it is not that you cannot move.
In the Rock
The magic put on myself or Exo.
Bewitched player can freely travel through walls of the next move when.
However, through the wall, yet nobody line shall be cannot move the place not.
(same as UK/US cards)

Water Spells

Water of Healing
回復の水
この魔法は、自分または味方にかけられる。
この魔法は失つたBPを4ポイント回復させる。
Water Recovery
This magic is subjected to ally or yourself.
This magic to restore the four-point loss ivy BP.
Water Recovery
This Magic is your own or be put to friend or foe.
The magic have lost the BP to recover by 4 points.
Water Recovery
This magical levied to yourself or a friend.
This magic recover lost Ivy 4 point BP.
(same as UK/US cards)

Vail of Mist
霧のベール
この魔法は、自分または昧方にかけられる。
魔法をかけられた相手は、敵のいるマスを通り抜けることができる。
Veil of Fog
This magic, is subjected to 昧方 or myself.
Partner Enchanted is able to pass through the mass containing enemy.
Unveiling of the Fog.
This Magic is the one you, or be put to live luxuriously.
whom you have a spell over the mass of the enemy, you can pass through.
Veils of Mist
This magic is put on myself or Exo.
Bewitched opponents could come through enemy are massing.
(same as UK/US cards)

Sleep
眠り
この魔法は、モンスター1匹を眠りにつかせる。
モンスターは、MPの数だけコンバットダイスを振って防御する。黒いシールドがでれば、魔法にかからずに済む。
眠りについたモンスターは、攻撃されても防御できない。
いちど攻撃を受けたら眠りからさめる。
Sleep
This magic, rusted to sleep one pet monster.
Monster, to defend the number of MP just shaking combat dice. Black shield if Dere, it does not have to be applied to the magic.
Monster to sleep, can not also prevent being attacked.
Awake from sleep After receiving the attack once.
???
This Magic is the monster 1animals cause to fall asleep.
Monster, only the number of MP combat die and shake to protect them. black shield is, if they do not get to magic.
went to sleep monster is an attack, it does not protect you.
under attack, Worth Reading if wake from sleep.
Sleep
This magic is put into pet monsters to sleep.
Monster shook combat dice number MP, to defend. So get out of black shield, less magical.
Monster to sleep can't defend against attack. When you get attacked once woke up.
(same as UK card - using Combat Dice instead of d6s, and no input on how it effects undead monsters.)

Air Spells

Swift Wind
突風
この魔法は自分または味方にかけることができる。
この魔法はt突風をおこし、相手を好きな場所に飛ばすことができる。
ただし、まだ誰も行つていない場所に飛ばすことはできない。
Gust
This magic can be subjected to a friend or yourself.
This magic is possible to cause a flurry t, to fly wherever you like a partner.
However, it is not possible to fly to places no one has conducted yet.
???
This Magic is you, or you can call on your side.
This Magic is t gust up to a person to the place where you like you can fly.
However, no one has yet one line at a location that is not cannot be skipped.
Gust of Wind
This magic can put yourself or your allies.
This magic caused the flurry of t and can bust him anywhere.
But still no line shall be unable to jump in a place not.
Swift Wind
This magic can put yourself or another hero. This spell transports the hero into any unoccupied square within sigh.

(This is a major change from just double the movement roll.)

Genie
精霊
この魔法は精霊を呼び出す。
この魔法を使うと、盤上のどの場所にいる敵でも攻撃することができる。(自分から見えていなくてもよい)
精霊は、盤上の敵をコンバットダイス3個を振つて一度だけ攻撃する。攻撃された相手は自分の防御力にしたがって防御する。
Genie
This magic invoke the spirits.
You can use this magic, it is possible to attack an enemy who is anywhere on the board. (It may not be seen from his)
Spirits, to attack only contact once the vibration the three combat dice the enemy on the board. Partner was attacked to defend against defense in accordance with their own power.
???
To call this the magic Genie.
If you use the magic of the Board to any location that you want to attack the enemy. (You do not even see)
Genie is an enemy of the platter to combat dies three strikeouts, one to attack only once. The attack is the person in your ability to defend against it.
Spirits of the Dead
This magic call[s] spirits.
Can attack enemies with this magical, anywhere on the Board. Spirits (good even from myself even) is sweeping enemy combat three dice vibration shall be attacked only once.
To defend against an attack according to their defense.
Genie
This spell summons up a Genie who will attack an enemy who is anywhere on the board, even if it is not in sight. The Genie only attacks once with three combat dice.

(Note: Unlike the UK and US cards, it will not open any doors.)

Tempest
暴風雨
この魔法を敵にかけると、小さな暴風雨が相手を包み、魔法をかけられた敵は、次の順番を1回とばされる。
Storm
When applied to the enemy this magic, the enemy a small storm wraps the opponent, Enchanted, be skipped once the order of the next.
???
This magic to the enemy, and make a small storm to cover up against the magic, the enemy, and the next turn, if one.
Rain Storm
The magic put the enemy enemy small storms around the opponent, Bewitched be skipped: 1 turn.
(same as UK/US cards)

Well, thats all the card sets. I have nothing more to translate. I hope folks appreciate this.

Rewards:
Malcadon

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:

PreviousNext

Return to Resource Translations