• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

GREEK STAVROS. TRANSLATED CARDS IN GREEK LANGUAGE

Members who have translated, or would like to translate any content on the Home Pages or Forum created by other members, please post your progress and results in this forum.

GREEK STAVROS. TRANSLATED CARDS IN GREEK LANGUAGE

Postby stavros » July 26th, 2022, 11:11 am

HI to all. My name is Stavros and i am from Greece. I am playing heroquest with my children and i translate the cards to greek. I have translated the 3 catigores of magic from the "wizards of Morkar Zargon" . I am trying to copy them here from my computer but i can not. How can i post the cards here so all the greeks will have them. I have made some small changes to the cards so they are a little bit remastered. Can you help me? how can i post those cards here?
stavros

Goblin
Goblin

Forum Language: Ελληνικά
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: GREEK STAVROS. TRANSLATED CARDS IN GREEK LANGUAGE

Postby stavros » July 26th, 2022, 11:27 am

first i press the fast reply then i press copy to all the translated cards who are inside my computer and then i press copy here. But nothing is copy! lol I do not know how to do it. Can someone help me please?
stavros

Goblin
Goblin

Postby iKarith » July 26th, 2022, 11:24 pm

Generally attaching files to posts is not the most ideal way to do it (the forum automatically removes attachments after awhile…) Much better would be to put them into something like a Google Drive folder and share that. I can try to help with that if you're comfortable with help in English.
<InSpectreRetro> All hail Zargon!!! Morcar only has 1BP.

Rewards:
Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!
Web Mage
iKarith

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby stavros » July 27th, 2022, 12:35 pm

To be ownest, i am not good at english. I will ask first a friend of mine who knows more about computers than me. We will see. Now i am translating all the tresure cards from all the official expansions (wizards of morkar zargon, elf and barbarian expansions). Total 23 new tresure cards in greek for the greeks. The cards will be a little bit remastered by me.
stavros

Goblin
Goblin

Postby iKarith » July 29th, 2022, 4:40 am

Α, το παιχνίδι του 1989 κυκλοφόρησε στα ελληνικά. Σκέφτηκα ότι ίσως το έχετε για σάρωση. Σε αντίθετη περίπτωση, μια αναψυχή που γίνεται από θαυμαστές είναι επίσης χρήσιμη.

Ah, the 1989 game was released in Greek. I thought perhaps you might have that to scan. Failing that, a recreation made by fans is also useful.

Rewards:
Web Mage
iKarith

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby stavros » July 30th, 2022, 11:49 am

ΕΛΑ IKARITH, το ξερω οτι το παιχνιδι βγηκε στα ελληνικα. Το ελληνικο εχω απλα το εχω μετατρεψει σε αμερικανικο. Δηλαδή εχω αλλαξει τους κανονες. Το αμερικανικο ειναι κλασης ανωτερο. Τελος παντων. Στα ελληνικα κυκλοφόρησε μονο το βασικο παιχνιδι και το πύργος του κελαρ. στα ελληνικο παιχνιδι εχουμε μονο 4 κατηγοριες μαγια για τον μαγο και το ξωτικο. Στο αγγλικο και το αμερικανικο παιχνιδι ομως εχουμε 7 κατηγοριες μαγικων και εχουμε και αλλα μαγια για το ξωτικο. Εγω πληρωσα και μεταφρασα τις 3 επομενες κατηγοριες μαγικων και θελω να τις μοιραστω με τους υπολοιπους ελληνες. Οι κατηγοριες ειναι οι εξής. Μαγια σκοτους, μαγια ανιχνευσης και μαγια προστασιας. Αυτα τα μαγια μπορεις να τα χρησιμοποιήσεις και στο πρωτο βιβλιο αθλων και στο κελαρς κιπ και οπου θες! Οι αλλαγες που εχω κανει ειναι ελαχιστες και αμελητέες! Τωρα μεταφραζω τις καρτες θυσαυρου που δεν εχουν οι ελληνες. Ειναι οι καρτες απο το εξπανσιον wizards of morkar or zargon, barbarian και elf expansion. Ολεσ οι καρτεσ θα μπορουν να χρησιμοποιηθουν στο κανονικο παιχνιδι.

Hi Ikaris, i know that we have the game at greek. I have the greek game but i have changed the rules to the american rules. The american game is way better than the greek. Never mind. We have in greek only the base game and the celars kipp. At the greek game we have only 4 catigores of spells for the wizard and the elf. At the english game we have 7 catigores of spells. I have paied to translate the 3 rest catigores and i want to share the new spells to all the greeks. The catigores are , spells fo darkness, spells of detection and spells of protection. You can use the new spells to the core game too and to all the expansions. I have made some changes but they are only a few. It is not a big deal. Now i translate the tresure cards that the greeks do NOT have. Those tresure cards are from the axpansion of wizards of morkar zargon, elf expansion and barbarian expansion. I have made some tiny changes too. Very smoll changes and those tresure cards can be used at core game too now!
stavros

Goblin
Goblin

Postby iKarith » July 31st, 2022, 6:56 am

Αχ! Καταλαβαίνω τι προσπαθείς να κάνεις τώρα. Ναι, οι κανόνες των ΗΠΑ κάνουν το παιχνίδι πιο προκλητικό. Είμαι στις ΗΠΑ, αλλά έπαιξα την έκδοση του Ηνωμένου Βασιλείου όταν ήμουν νέος. Πολλά έχουν βελτιωθεί με τους κανόνες έκδοσης των ΗΠΑ! Θα το εκτιμούσαμε αν μπορείτε να παρέχετε οτιδήποτε μας λείπει. Δεν πιστεύω ότι έχουμε κάθε κομμάτι της ελληνικής έκδοσης του παιχνιδιού, αλλά θα θέλαμε επίσης να μεταφραστεί η αμερικανική έκδοση στα ελληνικά! Ελπίζω μεταξύ της κατανόησης των αγγλικών και της κατανόησης της ελληνικής από την Google, μπορώ να βοηθήσω! :)

Ah! I understand what you're trying to do now. Yes, the US rules make the game more challenging. I am in the US, but I played the UK version when I was young. Much is improved with the US version rules! We would appreciate it if you are able to provide anything we are missing. I do not believe we have every piece of the Greek version of the game, but we would also love to have the US version translated to Greek! Hopefully between your understanding of English and Google's understanding of Greek, I can assist! :)

Rewards:
Web Mage
iKarith

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby stavros » August 2nd, 2022, 4:40 pm

well Ikaris, it is simple mate. I can not post my translated cards to yeoldeinn.com because i do not knopw how lol
stavros

Goblin
Goblin

Postby HispaZargon » August 2nd, 2022, 6:33 pm

Hi stavros, and welcome to the Inn. One question: I guess the original greek version of the game and its cards have the same rules as the rest of original european versions, isn't it? Did you check it in your copy? Thanks.

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Participated in a Miniature Exchange.
Librarian-Analyst
HispaZargon
Inn's Guardian

Wizard
Wizard

Forum Language: Español
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby iKarith » August 3rd, 2022, 11:21 am

HispaZargon wrote:Hi stavros, and welcome to the Inn. One question: I guess the original greek version of the game and its cards have the same rules as the rest of original european versions, isn't it? Did you check it in your copy? Thanks.

Yeah, the original Greek version is UK rules. That's why he's translating to US rules.

Rewards:
Web Mage
iKarith

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:

Next

Return to Fan Content Translations