• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

What would you like to see on the Blog?

Tell us how you feel about our Blog and what you would like to see more of.
Forum rules
Please post only those issues relating to the http://yeoldeinn-heroquest.blogspot.com/ Blog. Issues relating to the http://www.yeoldeinn.com/ Website and its pages or Ye Olde Inn Community Forum do not go here.

What would you like to see on the Blog?

Postby drathe » November 5th, 2012, 5:26 pm

Tell us what you'd like to see, or see more of on our Community Blog!

If you enjoy the content we have, please post comments and share the blog with your friends and social networks. Our Authors enjoy the feedback. ;)

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: What would you like to see on the Blog?

Postby wolfie907 » November 5th, 2012, 5:30 pm

id like to see some modeling tutorials and a painting gallery

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
wolfie907

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Maike05 » November 5th, 2012, 5:46 pm

Hello Guys!

I've been thinking on how to improve our community blog and asked drathe to create this thread to brainstorm about it !

Remember that our blog is written by HQ fans for HQ fans ! So let us know what you'd like to see on it ! If you have an interest in a special topic and would like to write about it, you can easilly join our team of Bloggers or Scribes like we like to call them !

In the upcoming weeks, I'd like to launch some new exciting sections on the blog :

• Tiles-a-week : where we'll try to post every week a new tile/overlay to use with your favourite HeroQuest board !
  • Card-a-week : Where we'll propose you new cards to print and use during your game sessions! (artifacts, treasures, spells, etc)
  • Character-a-week : Where we'll introduce every week a new character to you in US and EU format with his relative miniature!

So we are looking for motivated bloggers to help us bring those project to life !!
Don't forget to read our special post on the blog : http://yeoldeinn-heroquest.blogspot.be/2012/06/how-to-become-official-writter-on-this.html

Last edited by Maike05 on November 5th, 2012, 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Maike05

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Maike05 » November 5th, 2012, 5:49 pm

wolfie907 wrote:id like to see some modeling tutorials and a painting gallery

Hello Wolfie907 ! the painting gallery is pretty easy to set up ! I'll try to install that this weekend.

Could you be more specific on the modeling tutorials ?

Thanks for the feedback ;)

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Maike05

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Maike05 » November 5th, 2012, 6:16 pm

I also would like to ask the community to propose an official banner for the blog !

Rewards:
Maike05

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Von Necron » November 5th, 2012, 6:25 pm

Monster card contests
Hero card contests
Monster and hero original art contests
Von Necron

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior

Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Sjeng » February 23rd, 2013, 6:56 am

Maike05 wrote:I also would like to ask the community to propose an official banner for the blog !

I'll see what I can do :)

Maike, your latest blog entries don't have a category, I think you forgot.
I've made another saturday noght dungeon post. I didn't want it to be bumped away tomorrow by the new video post, so I planned it for monday. But if you want, you can post the video today, and my article tomorrow, so we don't have to wait ;)
oh and the dungeon game app for smartphones has a really really large font in the post. can you change that to the regular size? |_P
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Sjeng » February 23rd, 2013, 9:29 am

blog-banner1.jpg

blog-banner2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby torilen » February 23rd, 2013, 9:55 am

Banner 2....definitely banner 2

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic.
torilen

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Goblin-King » February 23rd, 2013, 10:15 am

Banner 2, but could you perhaps give the signs a black "glow" to make it more distinct from the background?

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Frozen Horror
Frozen Horror

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Next

Return to Blog Discussion Room