• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Casting plastics and taking names.

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

Re: Casting plastics and taking names.

Postby arntisdale » Tuesday June 9th, 2020 6:46pm

Hello all, new to the forums, just recently grabbed HeroQuest + Kellar's Keep & RotWL on ebay for a fair chunk. Ye Olde Inn is a treasure trove for HQ!

I've been looking at those Minis 3d sculpts too, and was wondering if anyone else has checked them out? Some of them look good, and others look like their lacking some detail. I'm interested in getting some minis from the expansions that I don't have. I don't have original expansion pieces to compare them to, just the game system pieces, so I'm not sure how well they compare. Getting the actual original expansions seems like it will be near impossible and/or cost thousands. It looks like I'd be able to get pretty much all the minis the expansions would need for around $400, but I just haven't talked myself into it yet because... well... it's $400.

If anyone that actually has some of these original minis could take a look and let me know what they think, that would be appreciated.

Also, if anyone here is doing quality 3d printing, or plastic casts and wants to share what they might have available for sale, I'm interested.
Essentially, I'm looking for a full set of all the expansions I don't have, plus a couple extra of the main expansion pieces for my own quests.
... and because minis are cool...
arntisdale

Zombie
Zombie

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Previous

Return to Ye Olde Market