• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Wanted: Elf Spells

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

Wanted: Elf Spells

Postby Logar » Thursday November 16th, 2017 3:24am

Hi there! Long time fan, new member. But I have checked out this site a lot over the years. Right now, I'm looking to buy the Elf Spells. (I just got my 8-year-old daughter into the game in a big way.) I saw some on eBay, but is there anywhere else I could look? Thanks in advance for any advice.
Logar

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:

Re: Wanted: Elf Spells

Postby StratosVX » Thursday November 16th, 2017 11:56am

Might be easier/cheaper to have them printed from the files found on this site.

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
StratosVX
I hate snakes, Jacques...

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Goblin-King » Thursday November 16th, 2017 12:15pm

You are not going to find any single element from the American expansions at a price any sane person would pay.
Cards, miniatures, tiles... If it's original parts from The Frozen Horror or Mage of the Mirror, it's gonna cost you an arm and a leg.

I also suggest printing yourself if it's not important to you that they are original parts.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Logar » Thursday November 16th, 2017 5:08pm

Yeah, good point. And thanks for the replies. I guess I'm just a little bit mad in that I've already blown about a grand on this game on eBay. So, I figure an extra $60 is doable. I do like the event cards, though; I forget where I downloaded them from, but I think printing them definitely makes sense (even for a madman like me) - as they're originals. Anyway, thanks again!
Logar

Hero:

Return to Ye Olde Market