• Advertisement

WTD - USA Chaos Spell Deck

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

WTD - USA Chaos Spell Deck

Postby David Arthur Day » Friday October 13th, 2017 10:25pm

Hi everyone!
I really want to add the Chaos spell deck to my game setup (europian).
Correct me if im wrong but I believe the chaos spell deck was standard with the basic game in the states, in the UK chaos spells did not appear till I believe the Wizards of Morcar expantion pack and even then they were these terrible little round tiles.....
Id love a set of the full size original cards so they match the rest and add a bit more challenge to the uk version of the game.

Drop me a PM or post up here if you think you ca help :)

D
David Arthur Day

Goblin
Goblin

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:

Re: WTD - USA Chaos Spell Deck

Postby Goblin-King » Saturday October 14th, 2017 2:52am

Hi David! And welcome to the forum.

For starters, you can download the chaos spells here at Ye Olde Inn:
http://english.yeoldeinn.com/downloads/cards/zenithfleet-chaos-spells.pdf

The ones I linked to are fan-remade to fit the style of UK cards.

You can of course also buy a set of original NA cards. Except that the layout is a little different, nothing prevents you from using them. Rule wise they fit right in.

It's true that chaos spells were only included in the NA version of the game.
But Europe actually never got any chaos spells as such.
Wizards of Morcar came with 4 decks of evil wizard spells, but they were not chaos. They were High Mage, Orc Shaman, Necromancer and Storm Master spells.
You are right that Against the Ogre Horde came with those round tokens. While called Chaos Spell tokens, they were kinda their own thing and not what you would expect from HQ spell cards.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby David Arthur Day » Saturday October 14th, 2017 5:18am

Thank you for clarifying :)

I really like the second style of backs for these.... do these need resizing oe are these HQ size direct from the printer?
David Arthur Day

Goblin
Goblin

Hero:

Postby Daedalus » Saturday December 9th, 2017 2:23pm

At the end of the readme found with the card download you'll learn that the cards were based off of drathe's North American card templates that were made for programs that can handle Photoshop files. They should print to the correct size.
________
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS YOU

VOTE NOW!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Slacker Ruleslawyer

Yeti
Yeti

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Return to Ye Olde Market