• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

My HeroQuest Dice Announcement

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

Re: My HeroQuest Dice Announcement

Postby Decipher » Wednesday October 28th, 2020 12:22am

bigmiked43 wrote:I ordered two sets on eBay. They are great, thanks.

Thanks! |_P

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Decipher » Wednesday October 28th, 2020 12:23am

Shoot me a PM if you are outside of the US, let me know how many sets you would like and your physical shipping address and I'll hit the post office to see how much it would be total.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Decipher » Wednesday November 25th, 2020 3:50am

Okay ladies and gentlemen, I have a very small order of Zargon/Morcar black/white dice one the way. The base color will be black with white symbols. They should be here by December 5th. They will include 6 combat dice without movement dice. The price will be the same but these are limited edition because the company that made the white dice shorted me 400 white dice when I ordered this last batch so they offered to swap out the colors and send me the remaining ones.

Rewards:
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Kurgan » Wednesday November 25th, 2020 5:58am

What, no gold dice with red pips for Zargon's movement? Just kidding, still... it's an idea.
Kurgan

Swordsman
Swordsman

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:

Postby j_dean80 » Wednesday November 25th, 2020 7:55am

I definitely want in!
Blood - Good to the last drop

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
j_dean80

Crossbowman
Crossbowman

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby ajjohnsen » Wednesday November 25th, 2020 11:00am

I too am in for the color swapped dice! Are they an ebay post as well?

Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange.
ajjohnsen

Mummy
Mummy

Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:

Postby DullandRusty » Wednesday November 25th, 2020 12:57pm

Decipher wrote:Okay ladies and gentlemen, I have a very small order of Zargon/Morcar black/white dice one the way. The base color will be black with white symbols. They should be here by December 5th. They will include 6 combat dice without movement dice. The price will be the same but these are limited edition because the company that made the white dice shorted me 400 white dice when I ordered this last batch so they offered to swap out the colors and send me the remaining ones.

Are the ratios of symbols still the same or is it more monster shields than hero shields?
DullandRusty

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Decipher » Wednesday November 25th, 2020 3:03pm

DullandRusty wrote:
Decipher wrote:Okay ladies and gentlemen, I have a very small order of Zargon/Morcar black/white dice one the way. The base color will be black with white symbols. They should be here by December 5th. They will include 6 combat dice without movement dice. The price will be the same but these are limited edition because the company that made the white dice shorted me 400 white dice when I ordered this last batch so they offered to swap out the colors and send me the remaining ones.

Are the ratios of symbols still the same or is it more monster shields than hero shields?

No, same layout at the original. They would charge me if I change them. Just a color swap.

Rewards:
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Decipher » Wednesday November 25th, 2020 3:04pm

ajjohnsen wrote:I too am in for the color swapped dice! Are they an ebay post as well?

They will be soon.

Rewards:
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Decipher » Wednesday November 25th, 2020 3:05pm

I haven't played any of the expansions since I was a kid so all you experience players, do you ever need more than 6 combat dice at any point for Morcar/Zargon?

Rewards:
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:

PreviousNext

Return to Ye Olde Market