• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

My HeroQuest Dice Announcement

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

Re: My HeroQuest Dice Announcement

Postby Pancho » July 26th, 2019, 12:17 pm

khimbar wrote:I'll be in for some and happy to start a UK group purchase if there is any interest to combine shipping costs.

Good idea, I’m up for joining this group.

Rewards:
Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges.
Pancho
Rock Skin Achieved

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby khimbar » July 26th, 2019, 12:34 pm

Pancho wrote:
khimbar wrote:I'll be in for some and happy to start a UK group purchase if there is any interest to combine shipping costs.

Good idea, I’m up for joining this group.

Cool. I'd be in for two sets at least.
khimbar

Mummy
Mummy

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Postby Spookyhappyfun » July 26th, 2019, 1:19 pm

Decipher wrote:2. I do not have a lot of the red movements dice left.

I didn't know you had any more of the red dice. I'd love to get one or two if you have some you'd part with. I can PM you about it if you'd like. I'm hoping to get at least one set of the new combat dice from you as well and would happily pay extra for 1 or 2 or the red ones with it.

Rewards:
Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Spookyhappyfun

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Decipher » July 26th, 2019, 1:24 pm

Spookyhappyfun wrote:
Decipher wrote:2. I do not have a lot of the red movements dice left.

I didn't know you had any more of the red dice. I'd love to get one or two if you have some you'd part with. I can PM you about it if you'd like. I'm hoping to get at least one set of the new combat dice from you as well and would happily pay extra for 1 or 2 or the red ones with it.

Spooky, I have a few complete sets, 6 attack dice and 2 red movement dice, left over from the first batch I could part with. The issue is, they are bright white, if you wanna hold on a few weeks, I should be getting some that are closer to the original HQ dice color. I have about 100 red movement dice left so that's not a problem. |_P

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby defttitan » July 26th, 2019, 3:34 pm

I would be in for one or two sets,
I'd also be willing to hub a group purchase from california
defttitan

Skeleton
Skeleton

Hero:

Postby Spookyhappyfun » July 26th, 2019, 7:57 pm

Decipher wrote:Spooky, I have a few complete sets, 6 attack dice and 2 red movement dice, left over from the first batch I could part with. The issue is, they are bright white, if you wanna hold on a few weeks, I should be getting some that are closer to the original HQ dice color. I have about 100 red movement dice left so that's not a problem. |_P

Actually, since the ones I bought from you before were white, I'd be happy to get more that I know match the set that I already have. Leave the newer ones to folks who didn't get any the first time around.

I you wouldn't mind parting with one of the complete sets left over from the original batch, I'd love to buy that from you. (With one additional red die, if possible. The only thing missing from my box when I first bought it was one of the movement dice, and I have an odd number currently.)

Rewards:
Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Spookyhappyfun

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Decipher » July 26th, 2019, 11:10 pm

Spookyhappyfun wrote:
Decipher wrote:Spooky, I have a few complete sets, 6 attack dice and 2 red movement dice, left over from the first batch I could part with. The issue is, they are bright white, if you wanna hold on a few weeks, I should be getting some that are closer to the original HQ dice color. I have about 100 red movement dice left so that's not a problem. |_P

Actually, since the ones I bought from you before were white, I'd be happy to get more that I know match the set that I already have. Leave the newer ones to folks who didn't get any the first time around.

I you wouldn't mind parting with one of the complete sets left over from the original batch, I'd love to buy that from you. (With one additional red die, if possible. The only thing missing from my box when I first bought it was one of the movement dice, and I have an odd number currently.)

PM sent |_P

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby watcher211 » January 12th, 2020, 1:24 am

Any new dice? :-) I would like to buy a set.
watcher211

Hero:

Postby Decipher » January 28th, 2020, 10:49 am

Ladies & gentlemen, I am placing a large order on February 1st. As long as they do not seize them at customs and I do not have to pay any extra tariffs, they should arrive no later than the 23rd of February. This set will be the same color as the original MB HeroQuest dice this time around instead of plain white. Just be a little more patient. |_P :D :skull: :skull: :whiteshield: :whiteshield:

Rewards:
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Thor-in » January 28th, 2020, 12:14 pm

Sweet, maybe I'll be able to grab a set or two from you this time.
:skeleton: "In The End We Are All Shadows and Dust" :skeleton:

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Thor-in

Scout
Scout

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ye Olde Market