• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Another KS Campaign; This Time for Viking Warbands

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

Another KS Campaign; This Time for Viking Warbands

Postby QorDaq » February 25th, 2016, 7:16 pm

Greetings,

Just saw another Kickstarter project that might interest some of the folks who like to build and customize minis. Red-Box-Games is running a Campaign called Warbands of the Cold North. It looks to be a fairly modular set of 15 minis (Creator hopes to add more sets throughout the Campaign).

Not my gig anymore (I don't do any building or painting these days unfortunately), but this could be a nice little gem for the Wargamers amongst us or even for those who wanted to make some special characters or NPCs...

If you are interested head on over to Red-Box-Games' KS and check it out.

maj!
maj! = Klingon word for "Good". Used in the context of "I approve".

- vay' DaneHbogh yIchargh!
QorDaq

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Return to Ye Olde Market