• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

HeroQuest: Barbarian Quest Pack - The Frozen Horror - USA

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

HeroQuest: Barbarian Quest Pack - The Frozen Horror - USA

Postby Infje » January 31st, 2012, 4:48 pm

Hello,

I'm new here. My name is Johnny, aka Infje. A couple of months ago I bought Heroquest out of nostalgia. I didn't expect it would be such an hit with my friends. But we've already had 3 very succesful Heroquest nights. I've purchased most of the expansions in Dutch. However, I would really like to get the Barbarian Quest Pack which was only released in the USA. Unfortunately the prices on Ebay are ridiculous.

I know I can print lots of stuff myself, but I rather have a original copy. Is anybody selling it for an affordable price and willing to ship it to Holland? I understand that it won't be cheap but most prices on Ebay are 400 dollars and up. That's a bit too much for me.

Thanks,

Infje

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Infje

Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: HeroQuest: Barbarian Quest Pack - The Frozen Horror - US

Postby Goblin-King » January 31st, 2012, 5:52 pm

Hi and welcome. Great to hear you and your friends like Hero Quest! :-)

Everybody in here would love to put their hands on an original "Frozen Horror". Fact is, your'e not gonna get it cheap off the Internet. Your best hope is to buy it from someone who doesn't know what it is, like at a garage sale or something. If you really really want it you might as well shell out. Sorry for being so blunt, but it's the sad truth.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Frozen Horror
Frozen Horror

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Daedalus » February 1st, 2012, 1:29 am

drathe wrote:I see full sets go on eBay all the time. Trouble is, they always end up going for over $300US (often around $500). Unless there's a re-release at some point (doubtful) I can only see these prices remaining high. They do tend to hover around the $200-250US mark by September. Winter and Spring is always when they are highest.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Infje » February 1st, 2012, 3:21 am

Goblin-King wrote:Hi and welcome. Great to hear you and your friends like Hero Quest! :-)

Everybody in here would love to put their hands on an original "Frozen Horror". Fact is, your'e not gonna get it cheap off the Internet. Your best hope is to buy it from someone who doesn't know what it is, like at a garage sale or something. If you really really want it you might as well shell out. Sorry for being so blunt, but it's the sad truth.

Hello Goblin King :)

No reason to sugarcoat it. Now I know the situation. There won't be any change for me to pick it up at a garage here in Holland though ;)
I'll look into making it myself. Same goes for the Elf Pack I assume?

Daedalus: Thanks for the price update. I'll keep that in mind. 200 dollars, especially with the current course, is doable.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Infje

Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Goblin-King » February 1st, 2012, 8:49 am

Same goes for the Elf Pack indeed.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Frozen Horror
Frozen Horror

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Return to Ye Olde Market